"I fell in love with the devil" Madara x reader x hashirama

Shotguns and roses make a deadly Potion.
Heartbreak explosions and reckless Motion.
Teddy bears and I'm sorry letters don't seem to make things better.
Don't bury me alive sweet talkin alibi.
But I can't stop the rush and I can't give you up.
No I know your no good for me, your no good for me.
I fell in love with the devil and now I'm trouble .
I fell in love with the devil I'm underneath his spell.
Someone send me an angel. To lend me a halo.
I fell in love with the devil please save me from this hell.

"Madara I love you" y/n smiled at madara.  Hashirama watched from afar as madara accepted her love. Only to watch madara destroy it with a single kiss from another woman. Hashirama holding the crying girl in his arms listening about how she loved the man  with all of her heart. Not knowing hashirama loves her with all of his heart.

Got me playing with fire baby hand me the lighter.
Taste like danger chaotic anger.
But I can't stop the rush, and I can't give you up.
No I know your no good for me you no good for me.
I fell in love with the devil,and now I'm in trouble.
I fell in love with the devil, im underneath his spell.
Someone send me an angel, to lend me a halo.
I fell in love with the devil, please save me from this hell.

Y/n took missions that where dangerous and took her anger out on rouge ninjas that's came her way. Hashirama watched the girl who would always smile that's now frowned where ever she goes. Madara could care less what happened to the girl or her feelings hashirama was upset with the Uchiha for not caring so he swore he would save you from the hell madara put you threw.

Angels and devils always fight over me.
Take me to heaven, wake me up from this dream.
Even in sunlight the clouds shadows over me.
It's now or never wake me up from this dream.

Hashirama finally got y/n to love him back. They got married as madara watched from the shadows. Madara grew upset with himself and hashirama. Soon madara took you from hashirama, madara and hashirama fought for your love. A devil Uchiha fighting an angel Senju for the love for a human woman who loved the devil and suffered the consequences. Then found love in a angel who saved her from her suffering.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

This is the first Time I wrote anything like this sorry if it's bad the song is call "I fell in love with the devil" have a good day.🌸