When you hang out

Naruto 🍥
Naruto prov
Me and y/n decided to play pranks on people
First was Kakashi.

"So we bought a bunch of books and where going to burn it right to make him think that where burning his Icha icha paradise right?" I ask.

"Yep that's the plan I already hid the real ones" she says looking down at the books. We lit the match "hey y/n have you seen my books what are you doing" Kakashi says walking in right as he finished his sentence she drop the match on the books "I'm burning them Kakashi I'm tired of you reading this crap" y/n says his facc was priceless "AhAH you fell for it Kakashi-Sensei" I laugh at him. Let's stay I had to do lot of training.

Shikamaru 🛏
Your prov
I was at the tree where I meet Shikamaru the view was amazing I can't believe it the sun was setting and  the way of the colors where mixing was beautiful.
"Hey what are you doing" Shikamaru says to me I turn to him and smile "I'm enjoying the view Shikamaru" I tell him he had a dirt on his face I'm guessing he came back from a mission.
"Hey Shikamaru why do you think people fight" I ask him he looks at me "people fight for what they believe in y/n y u ask?" Shikamaru tells me " idk I hate violence" I say to him he sighs and lays down on my lap I put my fingers in his hair.

Gaara 🐼

Gaara prov
Me and y/n made plans to walk around the park. I was already there waiting for her I turn around to see y/n running towards me she finally caught up I smiled "hey do u mind me asking how you can see" I ask her she looks up with her clouded eyes " vibrations I can feel them all over my body I can see where things are but not the color" she says to me we start to walk "hey gaara what color are your eyes" she asked I turn to her "there a sea green" I tell her "can i see them" she asked "how can you see them?" I say she lets out a giggle "it's a jutsu I can take someone eye sight for about 20 minutes" she tells me I say ok then everything went dark.

"Gaara ur eyes are beautiful" she says I felt a hand on my face soon after my eyes sight came back.

Kakashi 📖
Your prov
Kakashi wanted to watch me train for some odd reason.
"Why do u train so hard" Kakashi asked me "I train so hard because I lost my brother obito we where only kids I hated fighting but he wanted to fight then he died I don't know how though no  one told me so that day I promise I will not let anyone else die when I'm around" I tell him he looks at me with a shocked expression.

Sasuke 🖤
Your prov
I went to the woods to see if sasuke needed anything he went to train.
" hey I brought you some water" I tell me he takes the water and drinks "thanks for the water" he says I went to leave "hey wait do you know how to fight" he asked "yeah I'm part of the Anbu" I tell him he looks at me then smirks "want to train with me I want to see who's stronger" he says I nodded.
A minutes later sasuke was on the ground I didn't have a scratch on me.