Neji x reader 🌧

Fourth great ninja war
Y/n prov
I run and run where's neji I can't find him I wasn't in the front. But someone said something about neji so I have to find him.

As I'm running to the front of the war zone trying to find neji I got a bad feeling I saw naruto holding Hinata hand when did they get together not important. I saw lee holding neji body I froze I can feel my heart breaking at the sight "lee go fight I got him" I said in a low tone lee nodded and took off to fight I grab neji and hold him close to me.

"You where supposed to stay alive neji you promised me that you would" I whispered tears fall down my face silently. I brush the hair out of his face I did always loved his hair.

Flashback
"Neji can I play with your it looks so soft and pretty" I asked neji he smiled "sure thing my love you can touch my hair as long as you want" neji smiles I laugh. I grab his hair and putting into a pigtails I laugh he frown a bit.

End of flashback

"I love you neji and I don't think I can move on without you" i say sobbing I set neji body down and slowly got back up I looked around and saw Tobi or known as Obito I took of running in his direction I lift my hand and turn it onto scythe and cut his leg my hand turns back then I punch him square in the face "you killed him you killed the person who means the most to me so I'm going to make your life a living hell even if ur dead OBITO UCHIHA!" I shout I kick him in his stomach causing him to go back a few feet. I felt someone grab me it was naruto he gave me to guy.

After the war I visit neji everyday I brought soft purple flowers that reminds me of him. Everyone change some for the worst and some for the better.

"Sasuke change to be a good person,Sakura being hot and not annoying,Ino also be came hot,Kiba looks weird as hell, shino became a teacher,sai learn to be more well human, naruto hair cut is absolutely ugly and Hinata finally got her man. Neji we grown and we miss you everyday love" I whispered putting flowers in his gave until next time neji.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍