🌧Cheater Saskue x reader x Suigetsu☁️

Y/n POV
I'm  part of team taka and dating the famous Uchiha.  Well at least I thought I was.

I walk into my room only to hear sasuke moan I look at the bed to see sasuke and Karin naked. Fuck I should've knew he would cheat he's a fucking Uchiha maybe I should've chosen itachi he's seems like the loyal type. "Hey sasuke have fun with your hoe oh and were done" I said sasuke stop and looked in my way his eyes widened he looks horrified I turn around and walk out tears that's I've been holding back break from my eyes I walk down the hall and bumped into someone I look up to see suigetsu.

"Hey y/n how wa- what's wrong" he said in a panic tone "sasuke cheated on me with Karin like out of all people it had to be Karin" I whispered more tears going down my face his face softened when he looked at me he picks me up suddenly and brings me to my room and sets me down on the bed. "I've watched you cried for the last time he's not worth your sore eyes think you should say good bye one day he will realize what he left behind why don't you listen to me me when I tell you that your so pretty"  suigetsu says I smile at him.

Years later~

Y/n POV still
I walked around orochimaru place he turn good or at least every one thinks he did idk.
I see my husband with our son "suigetsu, s/n come one it's time to train for a bit" I say with a smile s/n came running to me hugging me I pick him up and kiss his forehead and peck my husband lips "hey y/n" I hear Someone shout I turn around to see naurto,sasuke, a tan kid and sasuke kid you can differently tell it's his kid.

I walked over and wave "hey naruto" I say he just smiles "and who is this little fella" "his name is s/n and hes mine and suigetsu son" I said naruto eyes widened I can tell he wasn't exactly expecting that. Our son has white hair and one e/c and one purple eye his teeth are slightly pointed. "Hey mom can I go train now" he asked I nod he takes off running into the training room.  Sasuke turns to me after where left alone "so suigetsu huh" "yeah suigetsu" "a part of me still Ioves you y/n" "I don't have that part that part died that day go back home to your family Sasuke mines here so leave".

🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆