when he find out your gone

Naruto 🍥
Y/n always comes and brings me food when im training. I look over at kakashi he looked worried. I turn and saw yamato he look worried as well. "Its Y/n someone kidnapped them" yamato says me and Kakashi stood up and took off to tsunde.

Sasuke ❤
I wonder where y/n is they always come in with food. Hm i stood up and saw jugo looking extra pissed today. I look over the table and saw y/n necklace. They never take that necklace off, i walked over and picked it and look at it "y/n has been kidnapped lets go" i said as anger filled my voice.

Shikamaru☁️
Naruto is okay now Y/n said they needed to get flowers but their not back yet. I had a awful feeling in my stomach i ran to ino flowers shop only to see it a mess and ino knocked out on the floor. Y/n been kidnapped what a drag, dont die on me y/n.

Gaara🐼
Ive been busy helping the sand,i walked to y/n apartment and saw nothing. Soon temari comes running towards me with a panicked look "gaara y/n has been kidnapped" i froze and took off running.

Kakashi 📖
I sat there thinking about the kiss me and the one girl had. Y/n i wonder what they are doing, crap y/n i forgot about them. I stood up and ran to where they go when they are upset, once i got there i noticed y/n wepon bag on the ground shit i hope they are alright.

Neji🤍
Tenten wanted to get stronger and i agreed but now that i noticed y/n has been gone for a while now and im starting to get concerned. I walked  to where i know y/n was last standing and bent down and noticed a wet spot they started to cry, i walked out and noticed a bunch of tears and some blood. Y/n hold on im coming.

Itachi🍡
Ive been trying to find a way to propose to y/n they dont like things that are big with shiny. I sigh i walked down the path i heard a crunch under my shoe, i remove my foot and saw a bracket i got y/n. Anger filled my body im goin to kill who ever hurts them.

Sai 🎨
Ino wanted a painting where shes the beauty and the rest of the girls weren't i didn't feel alright doing it but shes paying me and i need to buy a ring so. I went out to get more paint i noticed nara coming towards me with a panicked looked "y/n has been kidnapped" i froze but soon followed the nara.

Tobirama🌊
I sighed as im looking for y/n i was hash and i didn't mean to. Its hard when your tying to find how to tell someone you want to spend their whole life with you. I growled y/ns gone i dont sense them anywhere.

Obito🍭
I need to apologize for my behavior, i looked in the base their not there, i looked in the rooms only to regret it hidan really shouldn't peg himself right now. I looked everywhere and they are gone someone has my y/n and they will die.

Shisui🗡
I hope they are ok, y/n has been kidnapped and im starting to get worried. They are my everything and i cannot lose them to some imbeciles.

Madara 🖤
Im a dick, i should've treated them right but now their kidnapped and its my fault. I looked and saw tobirama enjoyin my  pain until hashirama smacked him.

Sasori⌛

Im so stupid sometimes i walked around looking for y/n, Im starting to get worried now. Once  i get them back i wont let them go.

Deidara🔥
I sighed im getting yelled at by the rest of the akatsuki for letting y/n get kidnapped. They shouldn't yell at me im already kicking myself for it.

Hashirama🪵
Im panicking i let my y/n get kidnapped. And now madara and tobirama are glarin at me at least they are getting along only to yell me.

Minato ⚡
I ran around the village and i haven't found y/n and i know its my fault they got kidnapped i was to busy with her instead of y/n. I won't give up till i find them.

Jiraiya🖋
This is bad y/n got kidnapped I'm getting yelled at by tsunde and a few other people. I jumped up and ran to find y/n and hopefully they won't kill me.

Yagura🌺
They will be okay right? God i hope so i can't lose them not now not ever. I'm goin to hurt whoever hurts them.

Shino🪲
I have my insects look for y/n I've been kickin myself for lettin them get kidnapped if only i was there and understand.

Orochimaru🐍
Im pissed someone took y/n and suigetsu and karin are sitting there doin nothing "FIND THEM YOU IMBECILES NOW"!  Mitsuki looks worried for his future parent i pat his head letting him know that they will be ok.

Izuna ⚔
I sat there waiting for them to find y/n im getting very pissed off right now and its not going to be very pretty. I'm going to kill whoever who thought is was ok to touch whats mine.

Suigetsu🦈
I punched sasuke for letting y/n get kidnapped, i don't care if he tries to kill me or not all I'm worried about it y/n.

Pain🧡
I ordered the akatsuki to find them while i sat there tapping my foot. Getting angry by the second i truly hate people.

Indra 🛡
I walk around looking for y/n killing anyone who gets in my way. I don't care if its a child or a woman i just need y/n.

Choji🥘
I snack on some chips while looking for y/n. Shikamaru and ino keeping there distance from me. "Dont worry choji we will find the-" i cut naruto off by punching him shikamaru and ino cringe.

Hidan💀
Fucking bitch just had to get themselves kidnapped. I sighed im really worried about them i shouldn't just listen and told them i loved them.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸