Naruto x reader

Y/n prov
Naruto has been training for a while and I felt alone so I decided to seal his clothes and munch down on some random foods and clean his room it a mess.

After a while of cleaning I decided to stalk shikamaru I open the window and jump out and found shikamaru talking to him self about temari. I laugh " damn shikamaru I didn't think you had the hots that bad for temari" I say to him he freezes and slowly looks up to see me hanging upside down on the tree "god damn it y/n don't tell anyone and why are you wearing naruto clothes" shikamaru asks me "Bc he left me to go train and I miss him it also smells like him" I smile down at and jump down and took off running to see who I can mess with next.

I found ino hehe I jumped on her "AGH SHIT" ino screams then turns to see me grinning like the Cheshire Cat "don't do that again you scared me I thought this was going to be a normal day but I guess not" ino grumbled.

I got bored of scaring people and went back to naruto home and layed there on his bed my eyes started to slowly closed and sleep over took me.

I felt the bed go down I slowly open my eyes and see naruto looking down on me "hey how was training" I mumbled he smiles and lays down next to me "it was hard but I'm glad to see you and especially in my clothes and I see you clean my room thank you" Naruto smiles and starts to play with my hair I lean into his touch he chuckles at it. " I love you so much
y/n idk what I do without you I love you so god damn much Im afraid one day I'm going to wake up and find out it was all a dream" Naruto says looking in my eyes I Leaned up and kissed his lips and put my hands in his hair
"Naruto you'll never lose me and I love you too I'll always be there for you even when you are being a complete idiot" I say he laughs and pulls me into soon sleep came over us.

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥