inojin x reader

Inojin pov
Im so confused. Why is she always right about everything, i don't understand i pull my hair thinking about Y/n Hatake, the one and only daughter of Kakashi, the copy ninja.
" what a drag if you stop challenging her you then you wouldn't be in the situation now" shikadai sighs i roll my eye " there's no way she's always right how does she know everything everytime one of us challenges her we lose no matter how hard we try" i groaned i rubbed my hands down my face chocho looked up after finishing her chips she fought some old lady to get.

"That's because her dad trained her he is very strong after all, i mean, have you once seen her cry?" Chocho says, stuffing more food in her face. I stood up. "I KNOW HOW TO DEFEAT HER ALL I HAVE TO DO IS MAKE HER CRY" i shout i take off running to where i last saw her.

Shikadai pov
I sigh "hes going to die. She's going to kill him, and then we will be down one teammate," chocho nods.

"What a drag."

Y/n pov
I sat down after a long training session with my old man "your improving a lot blossom" he says smiling under his stupid mask, " i hate when you call me that old man" i groan my mother used to call me that she died in a mission but my dad never stops saying it he says its to keep her memory alive. I felt pressure on top of my head i look up to see my dads hand on my head smiling without his mask "no matter what happens you will always be mine blossom you are the one i fight to protect" he says i sigh putting my head down stupid old mad saying sappy shit like that.

I dont know when my dad left, but i got woken up by inojin. i sigh this again he won't win why cant he get that through his thick skull. " i challenge you y/n hatake," he  says with that stupid fake smile. I stood up and nod. " How does it feel to have no mother?" i freeze. i slowly look up at him he smirks and lands a hit on my stomach. Suddenly , i alone again i sat down tears start running down my face " mom im scared" i whisper i hear laughing i turn to see inojin laughing i hate mind transfer jutsu its the worst i huff " what's your deal inojin, why would you say that huh what did i ever did to you to make you say that to me" i shout tears running down my face his eyes widened.

Inojin pov
I messed up big time. i made the girl i like cry.. thats why she bugged me its because i liked her not because shes stronger than me i sigh i walk closer to her " im sorry i took it way out of hand, its just i kept getting this feeling and it bugged me alot and i only felt it with you so i just assumed its because you was stronger than me but now thinking about it, that wasn't it at all it was because i like you alot y/n " i say i kept my head down low i felt hands on mine " i like you inojin but do that again and i wont hesitate to kill you understand" she says i gulped and nod real fast. I hug her. we stayed that way for a long time.

"Inojin, release this damn jutsu now,"
"Right, sorry,"