Orochimaru catch up

🌸 Orochimaru will be from the boruto version don't feel comfortable writing him when he was in naruto🌸

When you two meet🐍
You helped tsunade with healing people in the second ninja war. You guys bumped into each other.

You two meet again 🐍
You became a sensei and help a lot with konohamru team. When mitsuki got hurt you wanted to see if he is okay and saw Orochimaru again.

You two hang out 🐍
He thanked you for worrying about mitsuki and wanted to take you out to coffee you agreed, you guys catch up on things.

When he realized his feelings for you 🐍
You sent him pictures of mitsuki and his progress. He was glad that you took care of mitsuki and realized that you would make a great mother/father for mitsuki.

He ask you to be his 🐍
He was smiling and have you a small lily telling you that he wants you to be his. You said yes but you tripped over nothing.

Hey jelly 🐍
Tsunade for sure
190%

How you hug 🐍
It's simple and loving but it's very short lived but it holds a lot of love in it.

How you kiss🐍
Like the hug it's simple and short but holds a lot of love. He will kiss you a lot longer if tsunade is there.

How you sleep 🐍
You sleep in very weird positions that it worries him. You move a lot so he will just hold your leg to his waist.

Your clan 🐍
Yugakure
Unlike your brother you don't need blood to cause harm you just need them to lay a hit on you first then you harm them.

Siblings 🐍
Hidan yugakure.
You don't believe in jashin crap but your still immortal.

You two fight 🐍
It was how he treats mitsuki. Like a object more or less.

Him without you 🐍
He is a total jerk wayyyy worse than hidan and sasori combined. He won't pay attention to what he's doing.

You without him 🐍
You fall a lot more Bc your not paying attention to what's going on. And your not as sweet as you always are.

Made up 🐍
He gave you a handful of Lily's and apologized you also apologized saying you should've brought it up in a calmer tone.

Who has a crush on you 🐍
Tsunade let's be honest she's hotter than a no then f$$ker.

Who has a crush on him 🐍
Jiraiya (no hate I just ship it)

When he hits you 🐍
He was doing his weird Science crap and turn around smacking you right in the face. He smiled and said sorry while you pouted.

When he cheats🐍
Uhh He won't he could care less about other people. He only cares for you and mitsuki.

You do something stupid 🐍
It seem like a good idea at the time but it was not. I'm currently stuck in a tree Bc I saw a snake wanted to get it but it moved now I'm stuck. "Beloved you do realize all you have to do is put your legs down and you'll touch the ground right".

When you get hurt 🐍
You get hurt all the time your clumsy as hell.

When your sad 🐍
You fell and ur ice cream landed on the ground all he did was sigh.

When you almost die 🐍
You where protecting mitsuki and took the hits from the foe. Let's say Orochimaru Almost had a heart attack he would not let go.

They meet your ex 🐍
Gojo from jujutsu kaisen
He was freaked out and that takes a lot gojo was eating ever sweet thing he could get his hands on let's say he's not a fan.

Who he cheats on you with 🐍
Like I said I don't think he will but if he did it would be jiraiya.

When someone touches you 🐍
He kills them but he won't tell anyone. You are his and his only.

Your first time 🐍
Your both adults and did it before so he got straight for it. Soft but hard not to loud and definitely cares how your feeling more than he is.

When you guys have a lazy day 🐍
He barely has lazy days so when it happens you take it. Lots of affection and hugs with bunch of foods.

When you moved out 🐍
You wanted to have a different place Bc urs is right next to kakashi apartment and it's weird hearing him mumble about porn. He help move box's.

They have nightmare🐍
I look around calling out for y/n and mitsuki but I can't hear them or see them anywhere. I turn around only to see them dead y/n holding mitsuki.
I sat up and rush to where y/n is they are currently fighting with a plant I smile knowing that their safe and still weird.

His kinks 🐍
Biting duh and hair pulling.

They do something stupid 🐍
He was talking to him self I just stood there watching have a full conversation with himself, he's even answering himself too. "I'm out".

Getting caught in the act🐍
Orochimaru was currently touching my chest when the door slammed open only to see Karin with horror written on her face.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Am I the only one who realize that kurama watched naruto,boruto,and himawari be made.