what they think of hickeys

Naruto🍥
He loves them, he doesn't care if his whole body is covered in them. He will show it off rubbing it in sai face and everything.

Sasuke❤
He likes them, he likes them when they are on his chest not his neck. He will show it off a little bit to jugo and suigetsu.

Kakashi📖
He lives for them, he wants the world to know that you claim him. He will rub it in guy face saying that he has someone.

Shikamaru☁️
Meh he likes them and dislikes them, he likes them bc they feel great when making it but dislikes when he gets bothered from it.

Gaara🐼
He likes them its just he get overwhelmed easily. And you can really see them on his pale skin, and it doesn't help him getting all hot and bothered.

Neji 🤍
He is okay with it only on a rare  occasion. He wants to train and work on  his technique.

Itachi🍡
He loves them believe it or not he is one horny ass uchiha. He loves it when it happening bc he can just relax and let you do the work.

Sai 🎨
He doesn't know how to feel about it. Likes it on the thighs but wants to focus on his art.

Tobirama🌊
He may seem like he hates it but he secretly loves it when you mark him. Of course it is hidden from the world.

Obito🍭
Tobi goes crazy for them he loves them more than candy. But obito much rather have sex and sit there making love bites.

Shisui🗡
Much like tobi he loves them he wants to stay home and make love bites then other crap he has to do.

Madara🖤
Only love them if you bite him as well. He will only allow it if you bite him, he just loves biting.

Deidara🔥
Eh its more on the dislike side only bc he wants to work. But during sex it is one the love side.

Sasori⌛
Fuck to the no first of this bitch is fucking wood how in the hell u suppose to make a damn hickey if its wood. You get splinters in ur lips.

Hashirama🪵
He is obsessed with them, he will go find  tobirama and madara and make them look and they are highly disappointed and disgusted.

Minato⚡
Only on his stomach no where else. He won't tell anyone and keep it to himself.

Jiraiya🖋
He is in love with it, likes them on his chest and neck and will show naruto and tsunde.

Yagura🌺
Nah this bitch is to mean for it he will bite back if you try too.

Shino🪲
He is okay with it, he gets really red and freezes up and doesn't move bc he doesn't want it to end.

Orochimaru🐍
He let's you, he likes it on the legs he doesn't want mitsuki to see thats why.

Izuna ⚔
No he doesn't want his brother think he is distracted but he will let you do it on ur birthday or other holidays.

Suigetsu🦈
Get real fucking nervous only bc ur his first everything. Doesn't let anyone see only jugo bc he know he won't get made fun of.

Pain🧡
Not on this body on his real body he will  let you and let's you do what you want.

Choji🥘
Hell yeah he likes, give him a lot of them.

Indra🛡
Yes but only on the stomach he can't let anyone see so.

Hidan 💀
No he wants them on you not him you.