Getting Caught in the act

Warning js

Naruto🍥
Naruto was having a bad day so you help him. While you two where doing your brother kakashi wanted his book back that he leaned to naruto. He opens the door and stop dead in his tracks he slowly walks out and shuts the door. Later when naruto went home he found a pack on condoms on his bed and a note saying "lock the door next time".

Kakashi 📖
He was horny from the stupid book and he wanted to try somethings out. While kakashi was railing you Yamato walks in and walks straight out "I'LL COME BACK LATER".

Shikamaru☁️
He was extremely motivated today which is rare so you let him do what he wants. He was marking your neck while smashing you. Choij just wanted to see if shikamaru wanted to get something to eat but what he walks into wasn't what he expected. "Uhh I think I'll come back laterr".

Gaara🐼
Gaara wanted to try some things out with you and you agreed. Welp temari went to see if Gaara did his paperwork only to see Gaara fucking you against the table with papers scattered everywhere "FOR GOD SAKE AT LEAST PUT THE PAPER SOMEWHERE ELSE"!

Sasuke❤️
This bitch was jealous so he wanted to show you who you belong to. Jugo just wanted to go on a walk with sasuke only to see you screaming and sasuke face buried in your neck moaning softly "I'll ask Karin to take a walk or suigetsu".

Neji🤍
He didn't want to train today Bc he was extremely horny and you where looking hot asf. Neji was slamming into while your body was pressed against the bed. Hinata want to be help with training but soon regret walking in without knocking "uh s-sorry".

Itachi🍡
You went on a mission for a long time and itachi miss you. Itachi was fucking you against the wall hard, Tobi just wanted you to get him candy he slam open the door only to freeze to see you moaning loudly and itachi biting ur neck "Tobi is sorry but what are you two doing" "TOBI GET UR ASS OUT HERE CANT YOU TELL THEIR FUCKING"hidan screams.

Sai🎨
Sai wanted to make you feel good. Sai had ur hands tied up with the bed post while his face was in between ur thighs "OH GOD THATS NOT WHAT I WANTED TO SEE" Naruto screams.

Tobirama🌊
He wanted to fuck you so he did. He sat in a chair while you moved ur hips. Madara wanted to see if tobirama had the papers sign. "I'm not surprised but I thought I would walk in when hashirama was doing it".

Obito🍭
He was horny so he decided to make you scream. Obito had his hand around your throat squeezing a bit while slamming his hips against yours going at a intense speed. "Un what the hell" Deidara yelled not expecting seeing a so innocent Tobi fucking you.

Madara🖤
He was flustered and you happened to have a day off. Madara was pulling your hair while slamming into you from behind while occasionally slapping ur ass. Hashirama wanted to see if madara wanted to get drinks with him "oh I see your busy HAVE FUN".

Shisui🗡
He just needs you. He was laying on the bed while you where on top he was holding your hips, and slamming into fast all you could hear was skin slapping but apparently itachi didn't hear it "hey want to get dang- never mind".

Sasori ⌛️
He had his chakra strings keeping you in place while he fucked you. Hidan need something "yo got any poison woahhh fuck I didn't know you kept your dick I thought you lost that shit a long time ago".

Hashirama🪵
Your hands where tangled in his hair pulling slightly while he was slamming into you he was whispering soft sweet words in your ears not expecting his brother to walk in "hashirama you need to wor- hell no I'm out".

Deidara💥
He used his hands down at your clit while he railed you from behind in front of a mirror. Sasori need Deidara for a minute to test out a new poison "I should've know this would eventually happen brat".

Jiraiya🖋
He watched as your boobs move while your moving ur hips against his your hands in his hair while his slapped your ass a few times "jiraiya I need you to train naru- bye" kakashi walked away.

Minato⚡️
He had you bent over the bed while slamming into from behind. Jiraiya need to ask minato something "hey woah get some minato" "pls leave".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I will be add Yagura, suigetsu, shino, and izuna. After they are added I will not be adding anymore characters until later on.