Him with out u

Naruto 🍥
That's boy is a mess he won't leave the damn house. He started to sobbed himself to sleep his bright blue eyes have no color it's dull his smile is gone and his hair well it looks worse it looks like a nasty looking yellow. And that boy stinks he won't eat anything.

Sasuke🦆
He stays up all night waiting for you. He refuses to eat without u he hasn't trained at all and multiple times he tried to leave this earth but naruto or itachi will come to help him out.
Itachi is so fed up with it he was about to throw you at sasuke and leave you two to beef it out.

Kakashi📖
Oh boy he doesn't read  even though it's only been two days without you he feels like he's dying. He didn't cheat on you he was on a mission so he's waiting for guy to tell you that so he can get you back.

Shikamaru☁️
He broke seriously broken he won't move out of bed he hasn't used his brain for anything his mom has to feed him Bc she wore he won't eat his dad is disappointed in him he shut the whole world out and won't it anyone in he still waiting for you to bust in there and show him more about flowers he misses your laugh and smile he misses everything about you.

Gaara🐼
He is a bit upset about it he didn't mean to get kissed she kissed him he told temari everything so she went to tell you the thing is you went back to the hidden leaf village so he has to wait three days with out you. U always clam him down when needed or when he's sad you made his day brighter.

Neji🤍
He own leave the house Hinata told him to apologize Bc you might surprise him but he doesn't want to because he thinks he should be punish for what he did and Hinata told you that neji hasn't moved from his spot he just sitting there like a boring person.

SPECIAL SURPRISE

Itachi ❤️ will soon be added so will sai🎨