wedding day

Naruto 🍥
Ur wedding had all of ur guys friends. Kakashi walked you down. He was in a nice tux with a orange tie. Ino was ur best bridesmaid and so was Hinata. Sasuke and shikamaru was his.

Sasuke❤
Only had the important people. Naruto walked you down. He was in a tux with red. Temari and tenten was ur bridesmaids. Naruto was his.

Shikamaru☁️
Just a few people. Choji walked you down. He was in a tux with green. Sakura and Tsunade was ur bridesmaids. His bestman was naruto and choji.

Gaara🐼
Barely anyone he didn't want a big crowd. He was in a tux with red. Hinata and Temari was ur bridesmaids. Naruto,rock lee, and his brother was his best man.

Kakashi 📖
Everyone who was ur friends. Naruto walked you down although he made a big deal about it. He was in a tux with grey. Tsunade was ur bridesmaid. Might Guy, iruka, and naruto was his best man's.

Neji 🤍
Only a few. Shikamaru walked you down he keeped saying how it was a drag. He was in a tux with lavender. Sakura,ino,and Hinata was ur bridesmaids. Naruto and Rock lee are his best man.

Itachi🍡
Hardly anyone. Pain walked you down. He was in a tux with light red. Konan was ur bridesmaid. Kisame is his best man.

Sai 🎨
A few. Sasuke walked you while glaring at everyone. He tux was white with black. Ino,Temari,tenten,and hinata was ur bridesmaids. Naruto was his best man.

Tobirama🌊
Family and friends. Hashirama walked you down. His tux was white with blue. U had no bridesmaids. Hashirama and madara only bc Hashirama begged him are his best man.

Obito🍭
Hardly anyone. Sasori walked you down . He was in a tux with dark red. Konan was ur bridesmaid and itachi and Deidara are his best man. There was candy instead of flowers.

Shisui🗡
A few. Itachi walked you down along with sasuke. He was in a tux with dark grey. U didn't want bridesmaids. Itachi and Sasuke was his best man.

Madara 🖤
Ehhhhh lets not get into it. Tobirama walked you down. He was in a all black tux except for the under shirt. No bridesmaids. Hashirama was his best man.

Sasori⌛
Hardly any one. Tobi walked you down. He was in a tux with a dark orange. Konan was ur bridesmaid. Deidara was his best man.

Deidara🔥
Hardly anyone. Hidan walked you down. He was in a tux with yellow.  No bridesmaid. Sasori and tobi was his bestman. Itachi wasn't invited.

Hashirama🪵
A bunch of people. Madara walked you down. He was in a tux with a rusty red. No bridesmaids. Tobirama and madara was his bestman

Minato⚡
A few. Tiny obito walked you down. He was in a tux with blue. Kushina was ur bridesmaid and Kakashi and obito was his.

Jiraiya🖋
A bunch of people. Naruto walked you down. He was in a tux with a bow tie. Tsunade was ur bridesmaid and naruto and orochimaru was his bestman.

Yagura🌺
A few. Shisui walked you down and he was in a tux with dark pink. No bridesmaids and he had no bestman.

Shino🪲
A few. Kiba walked you down. He was in a tux with dark green. Tenten and hinata was ur bridesmaids. Kiba and shikamaru was his best man.

Orochimaru🐍
Hardly anyone. Jiraiya walked you down. He was in a tux with purple. Tsunade and karin was ur bridesmaids. Jiraiya and mitski was his best man.

Izuna⚔
No one. Just you and him. He in a tux with red.

Suigetsu🦈
A few. Jugo walked you down. He was in a tux with dark purple. Karin was ur bridesmaid. Sasuke and jugo was his best man.

Pain🧡
Hardly anyone. Sasori walked you down. He was in a tux with light orange. Konan was ur bridesmaid and he didn't want a best man.

Indra🛡
No one. Just you and him. He was wearing black with white.

Hidan💀
Hardly anyone. Obito walked you down. He was in a tux with grey. No bridesmaids or bestman.

Choji🥘
A few. Shikamaru walked you down. He was in a tux with a bow tie. Temari,sakura and tenten was ur bridesmaids. Shikamaru,kiba,and naruto are his bestman.