You almost die

This is during the 4th ninja war

Naruto🍥
Your prov
I was running away from a white zetsu. "They won't stop coming" I say out a breathe "it's starting to piss me off" sai says.
Out of no where a white zetsu comes in and puts its hands though my stomach "ack" blood spills out sai comes running towards me "hey hey y/n ur going to be ok I'm sending you to Sakura ok stay in there for naruto ok" I nodded.

The sun its shining in my eyes I look up and see a Monitor I look around and see naruto holding my hand I smile I squeeze his hand and his head shoots up "god you scared me you should've been more careful" Naruto says then kissing my head.

Kakashi 📖
His prov
I was training naruto but it got interrupted by shikamaru " it's miss y/n we where attacked but she collapsed" shikamaru says I take off running to see y/n hooked up to monitor "what happened" I say walking to her "I had a blood clot but I'm fine now kakashi so come here" she says I walk to her and starts holding her hand and put my head in her stomach.

Shikamaru ☁️
His prov
I was holding y/n hand she got attacked by a rouge ninja so he was healing from it how can someone so kind get attacked by someone who's angry all the time she squeeze my hand I look up to she her smile I smile too.

Gaara 🐼
His prov
She hurt she blind and people hurt her why the hell did this happen I'm sitting here holding her hand "your ok I got you" I say holing her hand tighter.

Neji
Your prov
I got stabbed and it hurt likes a bitch neji was Lecturing me to be more careful "I'm fine neji  thing like this happened clam down before I smack you" I say.

Sasuke
His prov
She blocked me from getting hit by a white zetsu "you such an idiot" I say she laughs and pats my head.

Itachi 🍡
His prov
Hidan hit y/n and won't stop I stepped in and took y/n to sasori to see if she's ok I can't lose her.

Sai🎨
Your prov
I was fighting off sai brother that was reincarnated and I can't hold this for long "sai pls snap out of it and help me pls I can do this for long" I shout but soon every thing got dark I can heard what's going on around me I slowly open my eyes to see sai crying I put my hand on his face "I'm ok sai" I whispered.

Yagura🌸
His prov
Kisame hit y/n in the stomach hard I grew in raged and attacked then everything fades into darkness I look around to she y/n with her hand out to me I run and grab her hand.

Tobi 🍭
His prov
Y/n was hurt she was protecting me and she got hurt "it's ok Tobi I'm ok" she says holding me hand.

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥