When you have your period

Naruto🍥
Y/n has been well really mean to me. One minute she's okay then she screaming out of no where. "Y/n babe what's going on" I ask she looks at me and glares "I'm on my period naru" she grumbled. What's a period I'll ask kakashi.
~
Welp I found out what a period was and bought her a bunch of food and bought pads  they had all different sizes so I brought all.

Sasuke❤️
Y/n has been a bitch to me mostly to Karin. It's gotten to the point where y/n punch Karin in the face and laugh saying 'get wrecked'. I am concerned for me Bc I feel like I'm next, Karin kept mumbling how y/n is on her period.
~
I found out and I'm horrified I have to deal with her every month like this. I brought her her chocolate and pads "here I didn't know what your pussy size was so I brought all of them".

Shikamaru ☁️
Y/n has been on her period  and she's been troublesome. So I got a bunch of blankets and snacks and heating pads and tampons. "Shikamaru thank you for doing this for me pineapple".

Gaara🐼
Y/n has been on her monthly thing I only know Bc I ask temari. She's making me very nervous she slap a tree when she ran into it I gave her a hug and she fell asleep so I carried to her house and let her sleep for a while.

Kakashi📖
"I'm sleeping outside wonder how it happened I pissed off y/n  when she's on a period. I just ate one of her snacks and she was pissed and kick me out side" "I just came her to give you mail man".

Neji🤍
She on her period and so I bought her a bunch of foods and I'm currently hiding in the closet from her. "NEJIIIII" "shit I'm doing to die".

Itachi🍡
I rubbed y/n stomach she was having cramps I grab chocolate and hand it to her. She slowly falls asleep I move her over and grab a heating pad and place it on her stomach and move  her closer to me.

Sai🎨
I have no idea what happening she was crying a minute ago and now eating a huge ass thing of ice cream I'm so confused she threw a paint brush "sai get me chocolate pls" I nod and ran to the store and got her chocolate.

Tobirama🌊
She almost killed hashirama I understand why but she's looking at me like I did something and I haven't I've been giving her snacks all day.

Tobi🍭
Y/n-Chan has been so mean to Tobi. Did tobi did something ooo I know I'll ask y/n-Chan, "Y/NNNNN-CHANNNNNNN why are you being mean to tobi" "Tobi I'm on my period you know the monthly demon" I  tilt my head to the side "dose Tobi get period".

Shisui🗡
I give y/n candy and heating pads her cramps are getting worse. I rubbed her stomach "go to sleep beloved I'll be right here when you wake up and I'll have food ready".

Madara🖤
"She pulled my hair Bc I told her to suck it up" I explained hashirama sighed "you don't tell a girl to suck it up it's not their fault madara, go home and apologize to her and get her ice cream".

Sasori ⌛️
I give y/n medicine to clam down the cramps and to help her sleep. I already pissed her off I told her to wait and she broke my arm.

Deidara 💥
She threw clay at me and told me to cuddle her so I did. But now she won't let go of me and I don't want her to get mad to i guess I'll hold my pee in.

Hashirama🪵
I play with y/n hair as she munching down on candy. "Do you need think love food,pad/tampons,heating pad" "no I'm good thanks for asking".

Minato⚡️
I was holding y/n in my lap as I worked for hokage business I'm slightly scared to move Bc she can get mad very easily I kiss her forehead and continue to work while rubbing her back.

Jiraiya🖋
"Go get me some pads pls" I nod and closed the front door soon to open it again "what's your pussy size" I asked she looks horrified at me and throws a pillow at me.

Yagura🌺
I'm going to die I'm going to die. Y/n is on her period and she currently crying saying how she lost her sock but doesn't know how so I offered to get her a new pair and now she crying even more.

Shino🪲
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. All I'm doing is what she wants and I'm starting to get extremely frustrated with her but I'm going to be a good person and no say anything.

Suigetsu🦈
She is screaming at me and idk why. Karin and sasuke a silently watching what's happening jūgo looks at me with a sorry look. I start to melt as she continue to screams how she hates being a girl.

Izuna⚔️
I got slapped madara is laughing at me while y/n is glaring at me I sigh all I did is told her to hold it in but then smack I really wish she would calm down.

Orochimaru🐍
I give her some pain killers while I rub her stomach she softly smiles. "I don't understand girls" mitsuki said I sigh "you will in the future".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Sorry for the slow update but I'm getting back into it so be ready. And I realize some people are guys or go by they/them so for now on y/n is they/them and I'm making a naruto girl scenarios for people. Have a nice day🌸