Their favorite part of ur body

Naruto🍥
Your cheeks, he thinks they are cute and lovessss to squish them together. Something he will draw lines on ur face so you two can match.

Sasuke❤
Your eyes, unlike his yours aren't filled with hatred or dull. He likes to stare at them and slightly smile when ur eyes light up.

Shikamaru☁️
Ur stomach, he doesn't care if ur thick or small he loves it ether way. Loves to hide his face in ur stomach.

Gaara 🐼
Your lips, he likes how they are soft even when harsh words spill from it.

Kakashi📖
Your neck, sometimes things overwhelmed him and he like to hide in ur neck maybe leave a few kisses there too.

Neji 🤍
Your hands, how they are soft and smooth unlike his.

Itachi🍡
Your lines on ur face from smiling and laughing so much. He likes them bc he knows that he makes you happy.

Sai 🎨
Your voice, it calms him down and helps him focus on his art when he has trouble.

Tobirama🌊
Your face in general bc yours is relaxed and soft all the time when his is harsh he enjoys watching ur expression change.

Obito 🍭
Your chest, loves laying on it and hiding his face in them as well.

Shisui🗡
Ur thighs, he loves to squeeze them and hide is face in them also they are prefect in his eyes.

Madara🖤
Ur hair, his is harsh and hard to brush but yours is prefect to brush. He likes to put it in different styles alot.

Deidara🔥
Your eyes, he likes how they stand out. And how it makes you look innocent even through ur not.

Sasori⌛
Your whole body, he wants you to become a puppet with him but he doesn't want to the softness of ur skin to disappear.

Hashirama🪵
Ur smile, it makes his day he loves it a lot. Though he annoys tobirama and madara with it.

Minato⚡
Ur laugh, it makes him smile and laugh to. Ur laugh always makes ur day and he absolutely loves it.

Jiraiya🖋
Ur boobs, do i need to explain it.

Yagura 🌺
Ur height, he thinks its cute and loves it even though he's short.

Shino🪲
Your hands, they are gentle and soft he likes it.

Orochimaru🐍

Your hair, he likes to run his fingers though it.

Izuna⚔
Ur voice, he likes to hear you talk about ur day or just random things.

Suigetsu🦈
Your arms, your strong and he likes it he knows you can handle ur self.

Indra🛡
Ur thighs, he absolutely loves them they are soft and likes it when you play with his hair while he lays there.

Choji🥘
Stomach, loves to squeeze and hide his face in it.

Hidan💀
Your ass, loves to smack and squeeze it whenever he wants.

Pain🧡
Your smile, he loves it bc he knows that some part of the world that there is love and kindness and its in front of him.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸