When you guys have a lazy day

Naruto 🍥
You two just sit there talking about funny times and eat ramen. Kakashi can't find you two anywhere Bc when ever ur two are together trouble happens it's kinda funny to be honest.

Itachi🍡
You two lay in bed. He sits in between your legs. While reading a book and you just play with his hair.

Shikamaru☁️
He drags you to his favorite spot and hugs you looking at clouds. You eventually take his hair out of his Pineapple style and massage his head he lays there looking at you and telling you how beautiful your are.

Shisui🗡
You two go to the cherry blossom tree and sit there talking about ur day he puts his head in you lap listening to you ramble about things that happened. He eventually shuts you up by kissing you.

Tobirama🌊
He's actually a cinnamon roll but he likes to hide it under his hard shell. But eventually he'll take your hand and lead you to in the bedroom and cuddles he'll put his head on your chest listening to your heart beat.

Kakashi📖
He grabs you and his perverted book and takes you two outside and lays in the grass you sit in his lap watching people go by while he reads.

Madara🖤
You grab him and take him into the garden and relax in it you make a flower crown for him and he'll just watch your every move.

Sai🎨
You sit in his lap watching him paint. You two talk about your guys future together. Soon you realize he was painting you and him.

Gaara🐼
He'll lead you to the play ground. Since you can't see you let him do what he wants. You two hold hands and laugh together.

Sasuke❤️
He lays on you telling you how much he loves you and misses you. You of course reply back with I love you too and I miss you too. You eat your favorite food while he lays there mumbling how Karen won't leave him alone.

Neji🤍
He wanted to train you scream no in his face and walked to the lake and stick ur feet in. He soon joins and wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead.

Obito🍭
He runs around till he finds you and when he dose he'll just lead you to in his room and cuddle while eating insanely amounts of candy.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I will be adding hashirama and sasori into this book.
Also I wanted to say I don't hate Sakura I only like her when she's an adult.