Suigetsu catch up

When you two first meet 🦈
When you and naruto went to look for sasuke and you guys found him with his new team.

When you two meet again 🦈
You where walking in a old village and bumped into suigetsu you both apologized.

When you two hang out 🦈
You both decided to meet up and talked about things and fun memories you have.

When he realized his feelings🦈
You laugh at him when he tripped he couldn't help but fall for you. You weren't afraid to express yourself when you think something is wrong.

When he asks you out🦈
His face was a living tomato he gave you flowers and kissed ur cheek when u said yes.

He jelly🦈
100%
Naruto ur always around him no matter what sometimes he feels naruto is better than him and you would choose naruto over him.

How you hug🦈
He likes to put his face in ur neck and hold you tight like ur about to disappear on him.

How you kiss🦈
His face gets red and it's fast and quick he blush to no end.

How you sleep 🦈
You lay on top of him he put his arms around you.

Your clan🦈
Yamanaka clan

Siblings 🦈
Ino she only one year younger than you.

You two fight 🦈
It was about naruto and why he's always near you. You simply told him Bc naruto feels alone and you wont let him feel like that.

Made up 🦈
You both apologized to each other you both understand each other sides.

Who has a crush on him 🦈
Karin believe it or not she just hides it, you not worried at all.

Who has a crush on you🦈
Lee he's not worried about lee he's worried about naruto more than anything.

When he hits you 🦈
When you guy's tried to get sasuke back he had to make it believable.

You do something stupid 🦈
You sat there by the fire throwing spiders in it only to hear them scream he looked at you like you where crazy(they do actually scream).

You get hurt🦈
You fell and hurt ur ankle he laughed for a long while but helped you out.

When ur sad 🦈
He gives you kisses and buys you whatever he wants.

When you almost die🦈
You jumped in front of Sakura when sasuke tried to stab her. Blood was spilling everywhere all you could do is lay there suigetsu was pissed and punched sasuke grabbed you and brought you to tsunade to make sure ur ok.

They meet ur ex 🦈
Haru from free
He did NOT like him at all.

When someone touches you 🦈
He loses it he doesn't want anyone to touch what his.

Your guys first time 🦈
You took control he watched while being super flustered.

When you guys have a lazy day 🦈
You guys play games and pranks.

You move🦈
You wanted a place where you can have ur time and to be alone and enjoy the space. He helped  but was so confused when he saw fish in ur freezer.

They have a nightmare🦈
I look around I'm surrounded by water.
But why wasn't I next to y/n, Y/N where are they. I look down and see blood turning the water I turn around and see y/n laying there with my sword in their chest.
I look around and spot y/n I wrap my arms around them kissing their forehead I'm glad their ok.

His kinks 🦈
Biting and choking .

They do something stupid 🦈
He was taking a shower and fell he tried to grab the water to save him.

Getting caught in the act🦈
Jugo he froze and yelled sorry and left as fast as he can go.

They walk in on you changing 🦈
He froze and watched for a while and slowly left before you noticed.