How he spoils you

Naruto 🍥
He always spoils you when you or him come back from a mission. He would always buys you food he knows it's your favorite thing.

Sasuke ❤️
He like to shower u in affection Bc he doesn't show it as much.

Shikamaru☁️
He actually won't be laying around when he spoils you. He takes you shopping to get whatever you want.

Gaara🐼
He takes a day off and get buys ur favorite clothes and stuff animals you like.

Kakashi 📖
He won't take his book with him, he pays attention to you only. He will let you see his face for the whole day and let you do whatever you want.

Neji 🤍
He won't ask to train. He lets you play with his hair, and you guys go swimming.

Itachi 🍡
He shows more affection and he will buy you ur favorite sweets. He will read to you while playing with your hair.

Sai 🎨
He holds ur bags when he lets you go on a shopping spree.

Tobirama 🌊
He gives his attention to you, he won't talk about work or Uchihas. He lets you play with his hair and put flowers in it.

Obito 🍭
He stay clam and will let you talk about ur day and he will give you his sweets he has.

Shisui 🗡
He takes you to a cherry blossom tree for a picnic. He lets you lay ur head on his lap and sleep.

Madara 🖤
He won't talk about his damn hair and he will stay clam near you. Let you play with his hair and put it in many weird designs.

Sasori ⌛️
He won't be cold and he will be patient. He won't call you brat and let you sit on his lap while he works on his puppet.

Deidara 💥
Lets you play with his hair. And won't pick a fight with sasori, and he won't talk about Itachi.

Hashirama🪵
He tones down his voice, and buys you flowers lots of flowers.

Minato ⚡️
He listens to you when you say something. And he will make food for you then cuddle you afterwards.

Jiraiya🖋
He won't be a perv, he will keep his hand to him self. He will buy you books you really want.

Yagura 🌺
He lets you do you, he takes you to watch the ocean. If he doesn't lose you that is.

Shino 🛡
He takes his glasses off and he will buy you more of ur favorite flowers and foods.

Orochimaru 🐍
You guys have a family day, you orochimaru and misuki. You guys eat and talk about ur day.

Izuna ⚔️
Won't talk about war,or the senju family. Cuddles you till you fall asleep, when you wake up food is ready.

Suigetsu 🦈
Let's you touch his pointy teeth and talk about birds and plants.

Choij 🥘
Buys shit tones of food and shoes for you.

Pain 🧡
Steals jewelry and stuff you love. Let  you hang out with the real him, he lets you hug him.

Indra 🛡
Won't talk about power, shows you cool views that you love.

Hidan 💀
Won't talk about jashin or say any swears. Let's you mess up his hair and put a shirt on him.