You do something stupid

Sai🎨
His prov
I was drawing y/n it was nice and quite which helped a lot well if I wasn't worried it's too quite! Where's y/n? I got up and walked to her room only to she her having a intense staring contest with her clone nether one was blinking until one did. I slowly back out I saw nothing.

Itachi ❤️
His prov
It was calm until Deidara screamed and came in running into my room " UR GIRLFRIEND ATE MY ART" he scream soon y/n comes running with clay in her mouth "y/n spit it out it's not edible" I sigh " deidara eats it and I wanted to see what it tasted like so I ate it" she said "that's Bc he can and he's stupid and I don't want you exploding on me" I said she nods and spits it out "I AM NOT STUPID IM ART!!!!".

Naruto🍥
His prove
I was eating ramen until well y/n walks in with a wig on screaming how much she hates wigs.
"I HATE WIGS IDK Y I HAVE TO WEAR THEM ON MISSIONS!" She screams she went to kick it but tripped on air.

Shikamaru☁️
His prov
I was relaxing until y/n start to fight a tree Bc she stabbed her foot on it. The damn woman why won't she just wear shoes for crying out loud it's not that hard. What a drag.

Sasuke 🦆
His prov
Welp it official y/ns crazy I walked in on her she had Drew a face on her stomach making a face and started to squeeze it together to make it look like it's talk and started to talk in a weird voice.

Gaara 🐼
His prov
Y/n went to talk to me but I guess she didn't realize she was taking to cat she hates cats umm should I say something or not.

Neji 🤍
His prov
Me and y/n where training and we finished she turns around and walks into the wall I couldn't help but laugh "it's not my fault I swear that was not there earlier" she says but the wall hasn't move so I continue to laugh at her.

Kakashi 📖
His prov
Y/n was walking and talking I guess she wasn't paying attention Bc she feel in to a hole and continue to talk when she finally stopped talking she looked but and me and look around.
"Did u push me in here"?

If you want any characters tell me so I can add them on here.