Neji x reader

Y/n pov
Never once did i think I would lose the only person who loved me, but i did, and all i could feel was that my other half was gone. Naruto and the others paid their visits but it didnt do much i sat there all i could feel was the cold floor against my legs my eyes are blurred by the tears i can no longer see the picture frame of me and him i choked back my voice but one slipped and all that filled the room was a loud sob.

The sight of neji protecting Naruto from the attack replays in my mind on loop. "Y/n im coming in,tch" was all i could hear from my brother i continued to stare at the picture till i see sasukes hand take it away from me i look up with a harsh look on my face "Dont look at me like that, its been two months theres nothing you can do now" Sasuke sighs i stood up i threw the closest thing to which was the picture frame "You have zero idea how i feel it feels like im dying my other part of me is gone, you still have you're desperate bitch so LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" I screamed, tears flowing faster down my red cheeks, once i heard the picture frame glass break i open my eyes i rush to pick it up i could no longer feel my legs i hear my knees hit the wooden floor soon black dots was filling my vision, "Y/N!" I could hear that he was scared.

I feel my brother pick me up i stare at the picture frame "no we can't leave neji" i whisper he continued to walk towards the door "No we cant leave him like that sasuke" i start crying but he didn't stop i continued to sob i feel people looking at me but i dont stop i continued "Sasuke what happened" i hear narutos voice ring in my ears i flew my head up and stare at him i gaze turn hard and cold "YOUR THE REASON HES GONE AND NEVER COMING BACK, i shouldve protected him naruto i could've" i shout naruto gaze softens he walks over and takes me from sasuke we continued to make to tsunade and sakura.

All i could hear was, " It's ok."
"Im here,"
"Neji is ok he would want you to move on,"
I can't leave neji behind. i can't  . After everything, i just can't

I look around im surrounded by flowers. There are the most beautiful sunflowers around i smile. "Y/n!" I hear him. i hear his voice. i turn around and see him neji.
I run til i crash into him i smile and start laughing "Neji i missed you so much you have no idea i miss you so much nothing is the same without you" i shout i hear neji laugh oh how i missed his laugh.

Time passes feel like hours im laying on his chest in the sunflower filed. Soon, neji sits up "neji whats wrong?" i said. He looked at me with a sad gaze "its time for you to go y/n," he whispers, moving hair from my face, my eyes widening  i jump up "no im not leaving you" i shout he stands up "im ok y/n ill wait till its youre time" he says kissing my forhead tears run down my face "i love you never forget that my love" he whispers in my ear he pushes me.

I sit up to see sasuke and Naruto staring at me. "Geez y/n, you scared me," Sakura says i stare at her no no no "this cant be happening" i shout causing naruto to jump back i stood up taking everything out of my skin i take off running threw the village in my grown soon i freeze "i cant let you leave what a drag" is all i hear i open my eyes to see shikamaru should he be smoking right now i cant leave i can never leave this horrid place.

Years passed, and everyone had kids. i didn't i cant i am waiting for my time to see neji and everyone i that i have lost along the way.
Sakura rushes to where i am. "Naruto and sasuke are in trouble," she whispers. i take off to where they are.
All i saw was a black cube about to crush my brother. i take off running towards him. i push him, and i see his eyes widened i smile, letting him know it's ok.

Im in the sunflower filed again but I look as i did when i was younger i turn and rush to neji i grab his hand and take off towards my clan and everyone who was lost along the way, i am finally happy with the person i lost so long ago.

🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵
Please know that i dont hate sakura or have any hard feelings towards her.