Tobi/obito x reader

It's a bit spicy but it's not a lemon

Y/n pov
I sat down healing my wounds someone broken in the akatsuki and attack and I got stabbed in the stomach I'm fine but it still hurt like a bitch "HOW ARE YOU ALWAYS STILL ALIVE AFTER EVERY FIGHT UN" Deidara screams at Tobi he just laughs and runs off to eat candy somewhere.

I sat down on the couch to relax a bit it's didn't last long. "Tobi wants y/n-Chan to play candy land with me" Tobi says I nod and sat down on the other side of the table and watch Tobi place everything together "Tobi will be red gingerbread man" he says "I guess I'll be blue one then" I replied.

We start to play and he was kicking my ass at this game. I grabbed the game and threw it causing konan to jump from sudden noise "I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME AND HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SO GOOD AT IT" I shout Tobi just shrugged. "How long was that itachi"
"21 minutes wow new record" itachi replied to sasori.

I got up and walked to my room angry Bc Tobi is good at games and it's irritates me to the point I want to kill each character on the game.

Tobi/Obito pov
I sighed I walked to her room she always gets mad. I walked in and locked the door taking off my mask "come on baby I didn't mean to win so easily" i say in my normal tone her face goes red. I smirk I walk over and grab her face making her look into my eyes "baby if you keep acting like this I'm going have to punish you for being a bad girl" I growl into her ear I hear her breath hitch "I'm sorry for getting mad Obito" she mumbles I kiss her lips hard I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance her lips part slowly I slipped my tongue into her mouth we fought for dominance I won.

After a bit we break apart she takes deep breaths i relax a bit pulling her into a hug and kissing her forehead "I love you y/n" "I love you too" soon after we fall into a deep sleep.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭