You two fight

Naruto 🍥
Your prov
Naruto been training like crazy and I would like for him to take a break. But he would just walk away from me and it's starting to piss me off.

"Naruto relax before you get hurt will ya" I say to him "no! I have to get sasuke back" naruto Said it's always about sasuke and it hurts my feelings.

"Naruto pls your going to get hurt and sasuke can wait for a few minutes" I say his eyes turned red and his nails grew long he's pissed.
"IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO SIT THERE TELLING ME I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK THEN WE SHOULD BREAK UP YOU PEST!" Naruto screams at me I just look at him and turn around and walk off.

Shikamaru ☁️
Your prov
Shikamaru has been hanging around temari a lot and I feel like he's cheating Ik I should trust him. I went to go to the tree but I saw shikamaru and temari at it.

It was our place and he took her to it I turned around and walk off I guess he saw me.

"Hey! Y/n are you okay" shikamaru says I turn to him "that was our spot and you took another girl it was supposed to our place to be alone" I shout at him tear goes down my face.

"I was being nice man your such a drag" he says looking up and I lost it "Well! If I'm such a drag then where done don't worry about me bothering you anymore that's her job now" I say his face went to shock I walk off and ignored him calling out to me I'm so done with this place now I remember why people fight.

Kakashi 📖
His prov
"She won't let me read she always says why do you read when I'm right here" I tell shikaku he looked at me "then what happened" he asked.

"Well I told her that these books where better than listening her talk about how she's going to shikamaru stronger" I says "then she looked at me and grabbed her jacket and left not saying a word I think she dumped me" I tell him.

"Kakashi I don't have time for this your drunk get some sleep I want to go home and hang with my kid and my wife drink some water while ur at it" shikaku tell me.

Gaara 🐼
I can't see u two fighting Bc like he's a bean.

Sasuke
Your prov
Every god damn night I hear Sakura name from sasuke mouth while where sleeping and it's starting to make me want to leave his ass and date his fine brother. I rolled over to look at the time.

"Sakura faster ,ah" sasuke says in his sleep he's having a sex dream about Sakura while I'm laying next to him his girlfriend.

"Sasuke! Wake up" I say shaking him awake
"Hmm morning Sakura" sasuke says I'm done I got up and grabbed my bag and stuffed my clothes in it and grabbed whatever I need sasuke realized what just happened and he's apologizing.

"Look I'm done every night your calling out Sakura name and tonight you had a sex dream of her and also call me Sakura so I'm done you can have the place I'm going to itachi at least he won't do this shit" I said leaving to find itachi.