They have a nightmare

Naruto🍥
In his dream
"You choose her naruto over me"y/n looked at me she had claw marks going from her neck to her stomach I turn my head to see Hinata she just smiles "Naruto you only love me right" Hinata smile. "I thought you loved me naru" y/n had tears going down her face I run to her but she falls off the cliff and dies. "NOOOOOOO" I scream dashing straight up gasping for air I look around me to see y/n asleep in one of my shirts. "Naru come here" y/n said she turns over and open her arms I crawl into her arms with tears going down my face "it's ok naru I got you" y/n whispered.

Sasuke❤️
His dream
Y/n stands there with rage look on her face "it wasn't bad enough for you to hurt me but you had to kill my family too" y/n scream I look around to she her family's bodies around her. "Your just like your brother your a killer" y/n screams "kill her sasuke she's in the way of you reaching your revenge" itachi said I look over to see y/n chest in front of my sword "Y/N NO PLS YOU CANT LEAVE ME TO IM SO SORRY" "sasuke I'm right here I'm not leaving you baby it's okay I'm right here" I open my eyes to hear her whispering in my ear I wrap my arms around her and squeeze.

Shikamaru☁️
His dream
"Your so god damn lazy shikamaru you won't to anything u won't love me so I'm leaving" y/n says with her bags in her hand and walking out the door "I'm sorry that's I'm lazy pls come back y/n" i sat up making sure y/n stuff is still here "what are you doing shika" I turn to y/n with a huge mess of her hair rubbing her eyes pouting I grab her hand and lead her back to bed "it's nothing my flower".

Gaara🐼
His dream
Y/n was standing there with a disgusting look on her face "your face it's disgusting" y/n hissed her eyes weren't a cloudy e/c anymore they where clear "I can't believe I feel in love with a monster" no this can't be happening she said that she'll always love me no matter what.
I jump up and run out side and kept running to y/n house I knocked on her door. I was about to knock again but she opened the door "hello who is it" "it me Gaara I just wanted to make sure you still loved me" i whispered she chuckles "Gaara I will always love you come in its late out" y/n said with a smile.

Kakashi📖
His dream
Me and y/n had a mission together she was smiling at me telling me she loves me I give her a kiss on the head suddenly everything grew dark I open my eyes again to see my hand threw y/n chest she looked at me "I thought you loved me kakashi" "I do love you" "then why did you kill me". I gasp for air I turn my head to y/n snoring with drool coming out of her mouth i kiss her forehead "I love you".

Neji🤍
His dream
I was in black everyone was. Did someone die but who I slowly walk up to the casket and open the lid to see y/n her beautiful skin was pale her hair wasn't shinny and lively like anymore she was surrounded by roses her favorite flower. "No no NO! We where supposed to get married and have a lot of strong child y/n you can't no leave me here alone". I snapped awake with tears coming from my eyes y/n looked at me with confused look she tilted her head and smile "it's ok neji I'm right here".

Itachi 🍡
His dream
I sat there reading a book y/n comes out with a swollen stomach she was pregnant with my child. I give her a kiss I looked at her stomach to see a sword threw it y/n drops down to the ground dead I look up to see sasuke "you took the clan I'll take your wife and unborn child itachi" Sasuke hissed. I rip the blanket off of me and looked around to see y/n eating my dangos "what's wrong itachi" "nothing love come back to bed will you" I said she smiles and nods.

Sai🎨
His dream
Y/n was walking around the room yelling at me "GOD ARE YOU THE HEARTLESS SAI I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO US, you know what where over go have fun with ino". I froze she's leaving me Bc I cheated but I wasn't with ino I stayed away from her what's happening why is this happening. I shook with fear sweat rolling down my face I turn my head and saw y/n looking at me she soon smiles "your ok sai it's just a bad dream" she kisses my head.

Tobirama🌊
His dream
Mine and y/n children where running around laughing and smiling. I think I could happy with this. I close my eyes for a bit when I open them I see madara standing on y/n and the children dead bodies. I sat up and walked down stairs to take a breather for a bit. After a while I felt arms wrap around me "you ok tobirama" I sigh "yes I'm ok I'm just glad your ok and safe" I whispered.

Obito🍭
His dream
Y/n was cleaning around the room humming to a song she loved. "Y/n baby I want cuddles" I said she turns her head and gives me a nod and a smile I hug I went to look at her but she was fading away "No No NO YOU CANT LEAVE!" I scream. I sat up gasping for air I felt arms around me "how can I leave you your my everything obito" y/n kisses my cheek.

Shisui🗡
His dream
The Uchiha had a meeting I paying no mind at all until on of them said something about y/n after the meeting was over I rush to y/n house to make sure she's ok but she wasn't she was slaughtered along with her family.
I snap open my eyes and turn my head to make sure y/n ok but she wasn't there I jump up and dash down her apartment stairs only to find her eating everything she could get her hands on "I love you" I said she gives me a smile and continue to stuff her face with food.

Madara🖤
His dream
I was back where I met hashirama I look around to see Tobirama standing over y/n dead body holding a child " you should've saved her madara" he hissed I was in shock I back away shaking my head. I open my eyes and sat up to see y/n looking outside "it's ok madara I'm right here".

Sasori⌛️
His dream
I don't remember falling asleep I didn't know that I could. I was in my shop I look down to see what I'm working on it was a arm I look over to see y/n as a puppet I froze in horror  how could I do this to her. I shake my head and looked around to make sure my nightmare didn't come true I see y/n sleeping in the most uncomfortable way I smile that's my brat and she's okay.

Deidara💥
His dream
That' stupid Uchiha is a pain in my ass y/n stood there not know what to say I stomped over to her and plunged my hand into her core she froze and looked down then back at me I soon realized what I did.
I gasp for air I sat up slowly and looked to see y/n working on something she turns her head "it's ok dumbass Barbie it's just a nightmare".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Here are some characters that will be added.

Jiraiya- Friday
Hashirama-tomorrow
Minato-Friday as well
If you want a different character let me know and I will try to add them.