When he hits you

Naruto 🍥
Naruto went back to obsessing about sasuke.
And well you got worried about him again!

"Naruto pls take a break we are all worried about you babe" u say he turns his head the nine tails takes advantage of narutos a anger.

You backed up slowly but Naruto kept creeping forward you sigh you knew something bad was going to happen.

"SLAP!" Naruto had slapped you it left a deep cut on ur face from his finger nail Naruto soon snapped out of it he saw what he did and well he freaked out.

"OMG Y/N IM SO SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME I just got so mad" Naruto shouts you forgave him but he had to give you cuddles and food which he did he kept saying sorry.

Shikamaru ☁️
Oh boy you thought to ur self you where staying at shikamaru house his mom loves you and so dose his dad. After you guys ate and talked about things it was time to go to bed shikamaru was getting ready you just wore his clothes you sat down on the bed shikamaru came out (damn I didn't know that you where gay) he pulled you down with him you guys eventually fell asleep and well you guys where sleeping peacefully well it was short lived.

Shikamaru hit you in the face while he was asleep "goddam it shikamaru" you whispered plants started to sprout out of ur hands you bounded his hands together so he won't hit you again.

Neji 🤍
This motherfucker hits you all the time Bc he always wants to train.

Kakashi 📖
You had your head on his chest you started to fall asleep you see you where at Kakashi place you didn't feel like training Kakashi laid there reading so you thought why in join him big mistake you where about to fall asleep and his book hit you in the face. He said sorry.

Sasuke 🦆
You laid there in ur bed sasuke went on a mission with taka you grew tired you tried to stay up and wait for him to come home but you couldn't wait any longer.

Sasuke prov
I finally came home Karin wouldn't stop flirting with me again I took of my shoes and walked up the stairs I can't wait to see y/n I open the door she was on the bed passed out she waited for me again I felt bad for that I walked over but tripped my hand hit her face and hard I felt horrible she shot up grabbing her face.

Gaara 🐼

He didn't know you where there
"OMG I'm so so sorry pls forgive me I didn't realize you where there pls don't break up me I'm sorry" he said you felt bad poor bean "Gaara it's fine I should've said something before I taped you and scared you" you says giving him a peck on the cheek.