In The End Naruto x Mom reader.

Naruto pov 🍥
I stood watching dad talk to ma. This is not real they died saving me."Naruto are you ok you seem out of it" mom asked i smiled "Im great, can i go for a walk" i asked mom smiled and nodded and went back to scolding dad.

Once i leave the house i took a breathe i notice sasuke walking towards me. He's in the village he stayed.  I smiled "Sasuke wanna get ramen with me" i asked "no i need to go train with itachi" he said and walked away slowly. I stood there i need to leave, this isn't real mom and dad are dead itachi was killed by sasuke and sasuke left the village.

"Naruto why are you just standing there" i turn to where the voice came from "PERVY SAGE" "how many times do i have to say stop calling me that" he said. I smiled he's alive "let's go train now" i yelled he sighed and agreed.

After training for a while i sat down i felt tears go down my face, "naruto why are you crying" i look up at pervy sage "this isn't real you,mom,dad,itachi,and sasuke this isn't real you died mom died dad died itachi died and sasuke left the village, i couldn't stop it i tried so hard and i couldn't save anyone" i cried he sighed. "Naruto.. you did your best and thats all that matters, with the little that you have you can only do what you can"  he said holding a blue popsicle i grab the one he offter.

I must of fell asleep i felt him pick me up. I soon open my eyes and softly smile i noticed dad getting slap in the head with a shoe by mom i felt pervy sage laugh at the scene. I tap him shoulder to let me down , i ran to mom and hugged her she  smelled like cherry blossoms mix with the smell of a rainy day.  She bent down she smiled brightly like the sun. "Naruto we love you very much and only hope for the best of you, ik it hard but remember you where meant to be the hero of this story" mom said kissing my forehead.

I sat up and ran into the kitchen and noticed everything went back to normal and I'm all alone again in the end i guess i couldn't save anyone.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸