When you put makeup on him

Naruto 🍥
He happily went along with it to make you happy. He had orange and red eyeshadow with yellow glitter in the middle with peach lipstick.
He thought he looked hot but was NOT going to show anyone else.

Sasuke ❤️
He said no right off the bat but you giving him a very disappointing look he finally agreed. He had black with glittery red eyeshadow with a bright red lipstick. He looked pissed but he was happy inside Bc of your happy smile.

Shikamaru ☁️
He didn't care if it made you happy then he will do it.dark green with a simmer light green with black lipstick.didn't last long he fell asleep and it got all over his face and pillow.

Gaara🐼
He just went with it you had to cover the dark ring that where under his eye. Dark red with simmer tan and a dark nude lip. He shows temari and kankuro they both laughed.

Kakashi📖
He said yes mostly Bc your scary. He has dark grey with sliver and a light nude lip. He was checking him self out.

Neji🤍
He only agreed if you two train. Light purple with a glittery white and tan lip. All he did was sigh while looking at himself.

Itachi 🍡
At first he didn't want to but then he looked at ur puppy eyes he said yes. Black with a simmer dark red with a dark red lip. He looked at you and smiled.

Sai 🎨
You told him it's what couples do so he went along with it. Black and sliver with a black lip.He looked confused as hell.

Tobirama 🌊
He said no so pouting then he eventually said yes. It was a dark blue with a glittery white and a light nude.he grumbled and blushed.

Obito 🍭
Tobi said yes Obito said no but you win anyway. It was orange and red with dark red lip. Tobi smiled and Obito frown till he say you smile.

Shisui 🗡
He said yes with a smile. Light grey and a dark simmer red and black lip.he smiled then kissed you and got black Lipstick on ur face.

Madara 🖤
Nope nope then you offered to get him the best hair brush. Black and purple with a red lip. He was checking himself out.

Sasori ⌛️
He only said yes if you let him make a puppet like you.red and gold with a light brown lip. He hated it but kept it to him self.

Deidara 💥
He only did to make you happy. It was blue and a glittery yellow and a soft pink lip. He smile then started to work.

Hashirama🪵
He said yes loudly I might add. It was a glittery brown and red with a nude lip. He went to show it off to everyone he could find.

Minato ⚡️
He agreed only if he got to do your. Yours was red and gold with a nude lip, his was yellow and dark blue and dark red lip. He smiled and you both kissed.

Jiraiya 🖋
He said yes that it was research. Red and a light nude brown with a peach lip. He laughed and started write.

Yagura 🌺
He frown but let you do it any way. Dark pink with a light glittery green and light pink lip. He did not like the glitter.

Shino 🪲
He lets you do what you want. Dark green and light brown with a dark brown lip. He smile and went back to his bugs.

Orochimaru 🐍
He did NOT LIKE the idea while mitsuki thought it was funny. Dark purple with a glittery light purple and nude lip. Mitsuki laughed so hard his face turn red.

Izuna ⚔️
No he said no but it didn't last long. Black
And white with red lip. He wanted to die when he saw his face.

Suigetsu 🦈
He said yes Bc he thought why not. Purple with white and a nude lip,sasuke laugh so did Karin jugo no so much.

Indra 🛡
He did it Bc he loves you,dark red with sliver and light red lip. He was slightly embarrassed.

Choij🥘
You bribed him with food, it was red and brown with dark down lip. He messed it up by eating not that you mind.

Pain 🧡
Heh no so you did it he fell asleep. Orange and red with dark purple lip. When he woke up and saw he was not happy and you where getting punished.

Hidan 💀
He said hell yeah, sliver and light purple with red lip. He said he could be a stripper.