When someone touches you

Naruto 🍥
He  let kurama take control he'll grab you and hold you asking if your ok clearly still pissed at the guy who touched you.

Shikamaru☁️
Let's say he wasn't lazy and not complaining he had a look on his face that made a chill go down your spine and not a good on. After he'll buy you food and cuddle you while talking about clouds.

Kakashi📖
He almost kill the dude for touching but you calmed him down a bit. He stop reading and just hanged out with you.

Sushi🗡
It was literally the scariest thing you have ever seen he wasn't happy he was filled with rage he wasn't his precious cinnamon roll self anymore he was hot to be completely honest.

Itachi🍡
He killed the person just saying afterwards he left a lot of hickeys in your neck making sure people knew who you belong to.

Tobi/obito🍭
Uhhh he snapped he killed the dude harshly like damn let's say you where screaming his name for the entire night.

Tobirama🌊
Believe it or not he was hurt and angry he was hurt Bc he felt like he can't protect your weird ass self and angry at the dude he just grabbed you and went soft boy on you he kept saying "I love you" a lot and giving you kisses.

Gaara🐼
Temari handle the man Bc Gaara would've killed him. Gaara felt horrible for some reason so he just hold you saying "sorry for letting that man touch you."

Neji🤍
The dude went flying back a few feet "don't touch my girlfriend or I won't hold back next time"

Sasuke ❤️
Jugo and suigetsu handle the man their like your brothers sasuke took you to the room and later with you trying to calm his anger down.

Sai🎨
He was a sarcastic bitch to the dude it was kinda funny to watch "touch my girlfriend and I'll shove a paint brush in your eye have a great day ugly".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
If you want a new character added let me know I