He finds out you know he cheated

Heads up all his prov

Naruto 🍥
I was walking around when I heard Sakura talking to ino.

"Did you heard that y/n came back but found naruto cheating on her with Hinata" Sakura said my eyes widened she knows I took off running her and Kakashi house once I get there I knock and knock Kakashi finally opens the door.

"Naruto if I where you I'll leave she's not going to talk to you and I WONT let you talk to her" Kakashi says he had a deadly aura I take off I feel like crap knowing her she won't forgive me.

Gaara 🐼
Temari told me what happened it was a complete accident the girl just kissed me out of no where I need to find a way for her to forgive me even if it take years I'll make sure she knows I love her.

Shikamaru ☁️
I came home and went straight to my room once I got there I noticed that y/n things where gone the picture of us where destroyed I felt a hand on my shoulder I look and saw my dad.
" u messed this one up shikamaru I'm disappointed I didn't raise my son to be a cheater" dad said I look down so that what happened.

Neji 🤍
Rock lee went up to me and started to fight me he looked so mad at me I wonder why what did I do? "This is for cheating on y/n with tenten" rock lee shouts my eyes got big then the next thing I see was black rock lee knocked me out so y/n found out what am I'm going to do now.

Sasuke 🦆
Y/n hasn't come home in a week she was supposed to come back by now I started to worryAs I was walking around the house worried about her I heard the front door open I run down the stairs to see itachi what dose he want.
"Sasuke you should know better than to fuck another women while you have a girlfriend, I'm  very disappointed in you she's with me if ur wondering she came looking all upset so I had to wash that pain away that You caused" itachi says looking at me with angry look I froze she knows shit and she with itachi "I SWEAR itachi if you touched her in any way I will-" I started to say "you'll what sasuke also I all ready did how did u think I washed that pain away" itachi says leaving shit I messed up.

Kakashi 📖

Guy hasn't talked to me y/n is no where to be found what's going on did something happen that I don't know about or. I saw guys so I rushed up to him. "Guy way are u avoiding me and do u know where y/n is I'm getting worried" I asked him he holts and turns his heal looks at me and sighs "look Kakashi y/n found you messing around with another woman and she went to me and she staying with me don't worry she's safe" guy says I'm confused "what woman I didn't mess with a another woman I love y/n and I was on a mission I came back yesterday ask naruto or sai" I said guy looks shocked and takes off fast.