You see each other again

Naruto 🍥
Naruto prov
I went to Ichiraku ramen to eat I will never love anything more then ramen. I see y/n eating a bowl of ramen while reading.

"Hey y/n how are you doing" I ask her she looks up at me "oh nothing naruto what about you" she asks me "came to eat ramen I love it more than anything in the world" I tell her she laughs at me "naruto one day you will love  something or someone more than ramen" she says I give her a look 'what is she taking about'.

Shikamaru 🛏
Shikamaru prov
I lay down on the grass watching clouds go by
"Hey Shikamaru what are you doing" y/n asks me I look at her hair is flowing because of the wind the tip of her nose is pink "I'm watching the clouds" I say going back to looking at them.

"That's cool hey Shikamaru why are you lazy" she asks I sigh "because everything is a drag lay down and watch clouds with me troublesome women" I say she nods and lays down next to me.

Kakashi 📖
Kakashi prov
I went to the training grounds only to see y/n training sweat rolled down her head I watch as she kept training "you know if you take a picture it will last longer" she says.

"Hm yes it will  how long have you been out here" I ask she turns to me "a couple of hours" she says with a smile on her face I shook my head in a disapproving manner "you need to rest it's very important" I tell her "I don't need rest I need to train" she says 'I swear she just like naruto both simple minded and only care about getting stronger to save someone so who is she trying to save' I say down and started to reading making sure to look up once in a while to see what she doing.

Gaara 🐼
Gaara prov
Yn prov
I sat down in the swing at the park I felt horrible charging the Hokage I didn't even realize it was him Hello!!! I'm blind I can't see shit wether I want to or not.

"Hey I'm gaara what's your name" gaara says to me I knew it was the Hokage. " I'm y/n nice to me you Hokage" I says to him "you don't have to be formal with me y/n" he tells me I hear the swing next to me move I knew he sat down next to me I smile. We stayed like that for about two hours we told each other story's.

Sasuke 🖤
Yn prov
Sasuke was a strange person I went to check on him and he was gone. It's been about a week since I saw him I heard a knock I run to the door and open it to see sasuke bleeding "sasuke come in so I can heal you" I say I put him on the couch and started to heal him my healing jutsu is different from other healing jutsu it's faster and it heals the whole body also it's purple.

"You can rest now" I say to him he was asleep I kiss his head and went to bed.