You forgive his sorry ass

Naruto 🍥
Ur  prov
I decided to talk to him about it. I knocked on his door he opened the door slowly he look awful I snicker at this his eyes wide when he sees me.
"Y/n what are yo-" he starts but I cut him off "let's talk" I say he nods and let's me in I look around it was a mess "what do u want to talk about" Naruto said I look at him giving a glare he flinches at the glare "why where you fucking Hinata" I say straight up he looks down at his feet "she wouldn't leave me alone she said that you cheated on me with gaara so I got pissed and thought it was a good idea to fuck her it wasn't and I'm sorry" Naruto says I glare at him then sigh "look I'm not giving you my trust back until you work for it I don't forgive you and I didn't cheat on you but if you EVER do that again better believe you won't be hokage Bc Ull be dead got it" I say. He nods I smirk "you back to being mine take a shower and clean this place up I'll take to get rawmen" I said.

Shikamaru ☁️
His prov
I got y/n favorite flowers and snacks I walked to her house and knocked on her door she opens and looks at me and slams the door I sigh.

"Look I didn't cheat temari was at my house yes but she was hurt so I went to treat her but it felt like I cheated I like her a lot but I love you more than anything your perfect your laugh makes my day and ur smile damn ur smile I could look at it all day you make me not want to be lazy so pls take me back" I say
The door opens again she stares at me "you look like shit but yes I'll take you back now gimme the food" she said I laugh.

Kakashi 📖
His prov
Y/n and I went to talk about the thing that happened.
"Look I was on a mission it wasn't me you can ask naruto Bc he was with me I'll never cheat on you that had to be someone faking to be me also I bought you a new house Bc that would be nasty to go back and deal with that" I said she looks at me and nods "ok that explains it thank you Kakashi" she said and gave me kiss on the cheek I smile.

Neji 🤍
Ur prov
You and Hinata went to talk to him let's say it was a long talk she made him cry like damn Hinata. "I'm not giving you my trust back that's for sure but I'll take you back" I said he nods and says thank you.

Gaara 🐼
Ur prov
He was crying telling me  she kissed him and everything I felt horrible "I'm sorry baby clam down I'm not leaving I'm right here" I said hugging him I kissed his forehead and smiled at him.

Sasuke 🦆
His prov
I waited I haven't moved from my spot I heard the door open it's probably itachi. "You going to sit there and feel sorry for ur self or hear me talk" y/n said I left my head and look at her with wide eyes I nod telling her to continue.

"I'm hate you a lot but I still love so let get this clear next time I hear Sakura name or if she even near you I'm leaving you for ur brother and kill the both of you I'm probably the stupidest fucking person on planet earth for taking you back so you better make it worth it" she said I was shocked i nodded fast.