Huge Mistake

💝Please vote & comment💝

He was drowning in inner melancholy and wistfulness thinking about her. There were no words to describe his anguish as unruly tears rolled down his face. The ache in his heart was utterly unbearable, he planned on getting so wasted that he would pass out and not have to think of the only woman he ever loved and how he can never be with her.

Finishing his second bottle, Jace cracked open a third one and took a swig from it when he heard her voice.

"Hey baby....."

Jace closed his eyes and took a deep breath before speaking. "Go away, Chloe" he said, slurring his words as he took another swig from the bottle.

Ignoring his request, she sat down beside him causing him to turn his head and look at her. She bit her bottom lip, flashing him a sexy smile as she used her fingertip to run over the low neckline of her top, doing it for him to notice her cleavage.

"Come on baby, is that the way to talk to your girlfriend?" She moved closer, looking at him alluringly.

"You are not my girlfriend!" he snapped and got to his feet but she stopped him. "Come on Jacey, you know you want me. Why don't you give me a chance?" she said, running her hands over his chest sensually but he pushed her hand away.

"Oh for goodness sake, leave me alo......" He didn't get to finish his sentence as her lips came crashing down on his in a swift motion, catching him off guard.

It took him a few moments before he caught himself and pushed her away. "What the hell is wrong with you, Chloe? Why are you even here?" He yelled at her angrily.

She swiped her tongue over her upper lip, smirking deviously. "Isn't it obvious, Jacey? I want you and I know you want me too so stop denying it, baby"

"Please leave me alone, Chloe. I love my wife" He turned his head and looked away.

"Oh, is that why you cheated on her?" She asked causing him to turn to her sharply. Seeing the crestfallen look on his face, she couldn't help feeling a little pity for him but she also knew he was in his most vulnerable position right now and this was her best chance to make him hers.

"It's okay baby, I'm not judging you. I can understand why you did that but I'm just upset because you didn't cheat on her with me"

Jace scoffed and took another swig from the bottle. "Just leave me alone, Chloe" He slurred.

Chloe cupped his face in her hands and stared deep into his doleful eyes. "Come on Jace, you know I have had my eyes on you for a long time now. Why don't we go back to my place and I will make you feel better?" she said softly, her words sounding more genuine and caring.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before leaning in and their lips touched. At first, it was just a simple peck but soon it turned more passionate as she forced her tongue into his mouth.

He didn't know what came over him when he wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss, making her moan in pleasure. This brought him back to his senses as he quickly pulled away, having realized what he had just done.

"I....I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" He lowered his head in guilt.

"Why not, baby?" She inquired innocently, leaning in to kiss him again but he stopped her. "I'm sorry, Chloe, I can't do this to my wife..... "

"Wife, yeah right" Chloe scoffed indignantly. "You know she is never going to take you back after what you did to her, right?" She pointed out, anger lacing her words.