Confessions & Complications

💜 Thank you very much killercongress for the wonderful cover 💜

Hi darlings! Please check out the latest chapter of

💝"There's No Escape"💝

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Bonnie crossed her arms across her chest as she glowered at the person standing in front of her. "What are you doing here?" She demanded with an angry scowl on her face.

"Please baby, I'm sorry......"

"Sorry?" Bonnie laughed dryly. "Did you feel "sorry" when you left me in that orphanage all those years ago? No! So get the hell out of my house right now!" Bonnie was fuming.

"Babygirl...." Ian placed his hand on her shoulder but she just pushed him away. "Ask her to leave, Ian"

"Babygirl, please. She's your mother......" Ian tried to reason with her.

"SHE'S NOT MY MOTHER, IAN!" Bonnie screamed, tears pooling in her eyes.

"Babygirl please don't say...."

"She may have given birth to me but she is certainly NOT my mother because a mother is supposed to love and care for her child but all she did was throw me away like I don't matter to her," Bonnie said, her voice evident with anguish.

"Bonnie please let me explain...." Abby, Bonnie's mom tried to speak but got interrupted by her daughter.

"I'm just a piece of trash to you, aren't I? Why did you even have me when you didn't want me? You should've simply aborted me" Bonnie began crying hard. Ian hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. "Babygirl, please"

"Bonnie baby please, I know what I did was wrong and I don't deserve your forgiveness but I swear I love you with everything I have. I was only fifteen when I got pregnant with you and I was really scared. My parents wanted me to get an abortion but I couldn't do it and when I finally had you, they threatened to kill you if I don't give you up. There wasn't a single day that had gone by when I didn't feel guilty for what I did but I didn't have a choice and I'm so sorry" Abby explained tearfully.

Bonnie scoffed. "You always had a choice and you chose to throw me away like I'm a nothing"

"Please Bonnie, I didn't mean...."

"You don't know what it feels like, the looks people give you. I spent many nights bawling my eyes out because I didn't have my mother to hold me and tell me everything's gonna be okay" by this time both Bonnie and Abby were sobbing uncontrollably. Ian just held his babygirl as she cried into him.

After a while, Ian carried her to their bedroom and laid her down on the bed. She was so tired from all the crying that she fell asleep. Ian gently kissed her forehead and went downstairs to see Abby sitting on the couch, her eyes red and swollen. He walked over and sat beside her.

Ian ran his hand over his face taking a deep breath. "Mrs. Morgan, I'm sorry but I don't think it's a good idea for you to attend our wedding," he said causing Abby to cry once again. "Please Ian, I will not cause any trouble. I'll just sit in the last row and will leave as soon as the wedding is over" she begged him desperately.

Seeing the pain in her eyes, Ian couldn't say no. He closed his eyes and blew out. "Okay fine but you have to promise me you'll not upset my fiancée because if you do......"

"I won't Ian, I promise" Abby quickly spoke up.

Ian heaved a short sigh. "I should go check on Bonnie....." he stood up and Abby followed suit. "Yeah, I guess I'll see myself out. Thank you so much, Ian" she gave him a light hug and left.