Can't Get Enough!

The first rays of the morning sun came in through the window, hitting him smack in the eyes as Jace shielded his eyes with his hands and turned away from the window.

His eyes were met with the most beautiful sight ever, his gorgeous wife sleeping peacefully, with her head buried into his bare chest, hugging him tightly. Her sable black curls coiling around her face making her look even more cute.

An involuntary smile crept onto his lips as he remembered the events of the previous night. The way she responded to his touch and the way she called out his name......he could feel himself getting hard.

He pushed her curls to the side and placed a tender kiss on her forehead to which she responded by cuddling up to him, smiling softly.

He gently pried himself out of her embrace and got out of the bed. When he pulled the covers over her, she stirred a little in her sleep but didn't wake up.

Jace went into the bathroom and relieved his bladder. He rinsed his mouth with the mouthwash and came out of the bathroom to see his wife still passed out, curled up on the bed like a baby. He smiled and walked over to her.

"Rie?" He shook her gently trying to wake her up but she simply snuggled back under the covers.

He decided to let her sleep for some more time as he picked up their clothes from the floor and folded them neatly. He then grabbed a towel from the cupboard and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

************************************************************************************************

He was standing under the water when he felt a pair of soft hands wrap around his waist from behind

He was standing under the water when he felt a pair of soft hands wrap around his waist from behind. He smiled when he felt her lips on his back.

"Morning, precious" he said in a raspy voice.

"Morning, baby" she said kissing his back, her naked body pressing against his.

He turned around to face her. He bit his bottom lip as his eyes roamed her sexy nude body, water dripping from her hair onto her breasts.

He lowered his mouth, connecting his lips to hers, his kiss more hungry and demanding as he grabbed her ass and squeezed it making her moan. His mouth devoured hers with such intensity that her head was spinning and her core was throbbing, aching for him. She wanted him to touch her, needed to feel him inside her.

Her fingers traced over his chest, sending electricity running through his body as her other hand wrapped around his member, using her thumb to caress the underside of his manhood. His heart was working overtime, the blood racing through his veins as his dick became rock hard and stood at attention.

Breaking from the kiss, she stared at him, her eyes aflame with desire. She kissed his chest, running her fingertips over his defined muscles. She slowly and sensually ran her tongue down his rock hard body, licking the water off him.