A Day at the Beach!

"Ahhhh...no....p....please stop!" Riele screamed as Mitch grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the middle of the room.

"Mitch, please don't do this. I love you, baby!" Riele put her hands in a begging motion.

"Shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit! I never loved you, you dirty little slut!" he gave her a hard slap sending her to the floor, "And for your information, Shelby is the one I love" he added as he wrapped his arm around Shelby's waist, pecking her cheek.

Riele curled up in a ball crying her eyes out as Shelby smirked deviously, "Do you hear that bitch? Mitch is mine!"

"H...how could you do this to me!? I...I trusted you!" Riele cried harder as Mitch and Shelby simply walked away hand-in-hand.

"You should've listened to us when we told you to break things off with him" Riele looked up to see Bella and Maeve give her disapproving looks.

"When did she ever listen to us?" Maeve let out a sarcastic chuckle while Bella shook her head in disappointment.

"I warned you multiple times to stay away from him but what did you say?" Bonnie's eyes held indescribable ire.

"I'm sorry Bonnie...."

"Sorry?" Bonnie scoffed chuckling dryly, "You weren't sorry when you told me not to cross my fucking limits and try to interfere with your life!"

"You know what, I'm done with you!" Bonnie gave her the stink eye and walked away.

"Bonnie, Please!" Riele called after her in vain.

"Honestly, we're done too!" Maeve said with finality as she and Bella left leaving Riele all alone. She buried her head in her hands and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Sweety?" Beyonce spoke in a soft voice causing Riele to look up.

"Mom! I'm sorry mom! Please forgive me!" Riele hugged her tightly.

Idris shook his head, "I never expected you to do something like this pri......Riele"

He wouldn't even call her "princess".

"Mom, Dad, please forgive me! Please!" Riele begged desperately.

Beyonce smiled sympathetically as she smoothed back her daughter's hair, "We're not the ones who need to forgive you sweety" she said stepping aside to reveal Jace standing a few feet away, with an unreadable expression on his face, his arms crossed across his chest.

"Jace, I....." Riele tried to speak but Jace held up his hand, "I'm not in the mood to listen to your stupid excuses Riele. I'm so done with you! I trusted you but you cheated on me! How could you even do this to me Riele!?" Jace's voice thundered, evident with hurt and anguish.

"Please let me explain......"

Jace chuckled sarcastically, "Like you let me explain!? Huh!? Every single day you accused me of cheating on you and yet here you're fucking another guy behind my back!"

"You know what, we're done!" He looked at her with total disdain, "Don't ever show your face to me, ever again!" Jace said and walked away.

"Jace! Please don't leave me!" Riele hollered after him.

"No! Jace! Jace!"

Riele began to shake as she woke up from her sleep in a fright. She sat up in the bed as tears streamed down her face unruly. She hugged herself rocking back and forth sobbing.