Talk to me

Jace woke up to his wife running her hands through his hair, gently massaging his scalp.

"Rise and shine sleepy head" Riele smiled pecking his forehead.

"Hey" He smiled yawning, "You're up early. What time is it?"

"Just ten thirty" She replied casually causing Jace's eyes to fly open.

"Ten thirty!?" Jace sat up on the bed panicking, "I'm late for work!"

"Relax Jace, it's a Saturday" Riele chuckled.

"What?"

"Today is a Saturday" She repeated laughing.

"Ohh okay" Jace blew out but then it hit him, "Wait, I slept through my alarm!?" He wondered.

"No, I turned it off" Riele said simply.

"You did!? Why?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Because you were sleeping like a baby and I didn't want to disturb you" She pinched his cheek, "plus you looked really cute" she said causing Jace to blush.

"Okay now brush your teeth and come downstairs for breakfast" Riele said walking to the door.

"And don't worry, your mom made the breakfast" She added before leaving the room.

Jace shook his head smiling. Honestly, he was sure he hadn't been this happy in a long time. Riele was the best partner he could ask for.

After breakfast, Jace and Riele went for shopping. They invited Ella and Jennifer but Ella had to study for a test while Jennifer offered to stay with Ella so Jace and Riele could have some alone time.

************************************************************************************

"How do I look?" Riele asked twirling around, showing her dress to Jace.

"You look gorgeous Rie" Jace replied ogling her.

"Perfect! I'll take this" She said to the sales lady when a dress caught Riele's eye.

"Hey, Jace, do you think Ella will like this dress?" She asked holding the dress in front of him.

"What? No, Rie you don't have to buy anything for my sister"

Riele squinted her eyes and glared at him, "For your information, Mr. Norman, she's my sister too" she sassed.

"But it's very expensive...."

"Just tell me if you like this dress or not"

"Yeah, its beautiful but..." Jace replied a little hesitant.

"Perfect, we'll take this and...." Riele walked over to a nearby shelf and picked up a silk scarf, "And this one too" She gave them to the sales lady.

"Anything else, ma'am?" The sales lady inquired.

"No, that'll be all for now" Riele said and the lady walked away.

"But Rie ......" Jace began to protest but Riele cut him off, "Come on, Jace let's go"

They paid the bill and visited a few more stores.

"I'm so tired" Riele complained.

"Yeah me too" Jace replied, "Why don't we grab something to eat before we head home?"

Riele perked up, "I would love that!"

"Kay come on" Jace said walking towards starbucks.

"Hey uhm Jace I ahh forgot something. Why don't you go ahead and I'll join you in a few?"