Life of Fame - Epilogue

❤Please VOTE & COMMENT❤

During lunch, Jace found out that Alan had indeed been able to convince his children to wait a few more years before launching a rocket into space but there was a catch. David and Jaci wanted their parents to accept their request to join high school a "little" early.

Jace, of course, said "no" but David and Jaci kept bugging him relentlessly. And this time, they got support from their grandparents too so Jace had no choice but to concede to their request reluctantly. He and Riele agreed to let them take the entrance test in summer which would mean they would be going to high school from next year.

Later in the afternoon, Bella, Maeve, Lisa and Bonnie came by to drop their kids off for the sleepover. Riele was a bit apprehensive about having 12 kids under the same roof but Jace assured her everything was going to be okay. Luckily, Ella and Carson offered to stay back tonight to help mind the rambunctious little monsters.

That evening, Riele and Ella were preparing snacks while everyone else was in the living room, watching a movie. When Ella left to tend to her kids, Jennifer and Beyoncé decided to go have a talk with Riele.

They entered into the kitchen and saw Riele sitting on the counter, swinging her legs while holding a tub of chocolate ice cream. She put a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth and moaned, savouring the delicious dessert.

"Hey, sweetheart, do you need any help?" Jennifer called garnering her attention as she immediately put the tub back into the freezer causing Jennifer and Beyoncé to exchange knowing looks.

"Ahh, no mom, I'm almost done. I just have to clean up the kitchen and warm up some milk for the kids" Riele said, quickly getting back to work.

Beyoncé walked up to her daughter and placed her hand on her shoulder, giving her a warm smile. "Sweetie, is there something you want to tell us?" Beyoncé inquired, trying to sound causal.

"Uhm, no mom, why?" Riele replied as she covered her yawning mouth.

"Sweetheart, you look so worn out, why don't you go rest for a while? Your mom and I can finish cleaning up the kitchen" Jennifer suggested with a motherly smile.

"Ah, that's alright mom, I can manage. I'm just a little tired from the trip, that's all" She half-lied because she did feel worn out but she just assumed it was due to her hectic schedule for the past three weeks added with the intense lovemaking session she and her husband had last night and this morning.

"Oh okay, sweetheart" Jennifer said and both the women left.

"Do you think she has realized it yet?" Beyoncé asked Jennifer on their way back to the living room.

"Maybe they want to wait for a while before telling us" Jennifer replied, shrugging.

For the rest of the day, Beyoncé kept dropping subtle hints to see if her daughter will tell her but seeing as Riele had remained completely incognizant led her to suspect that her daughter, in fact, hasn't realized the obvious.

After dinner, the grandparents said their goodbyes and left when Beyoncé pulled her daughter to the side and gave her a paper bag asking her to open it later. Tilting her head in puzzlement, Riele took it and thanked her.

When everyone had left, the kids went up to their rooms to have their sleepover and Jace went with them to make sure they had everything they needed for the night.

Riele took that opportunity and grabbed the paper bag, going up to their bedroom. Opening it, she found a pregnancy test causing her to squint her eyes as she tried to think of why her mother would give her that.