Engaged!

"What the fuck Bella!? You couldn't even distract him for two hours?" Riele yelled at Isabella.

"Hey I did my best okay" she retorted getting defensive.

"Yeah well, thanks to you now the whole fucking world thinks I'm dating that loser!" Riele screamed fuming.

"Maybe you should've simply gone on that date you know" Maeve said earning a death stare from Riele.

"Are you fucking kidding me!? You want me to marry that skid row bitch!?"

"Calm down Rie....." Bella was interrupted by her phone dinging.

She opened her phone and looked at it as her eyes grew big.

"Wow, you're so screwed girl" she said browsing through her phone.

"What, what are you talking about?" Riele yanked the phone from her and looked at it.

Her eyes grew big when she read the headline of the latest issue of Us Weekly:

"Hollywood dreamgirl Riele Downs engaged to longtime friend Jace Norman!"

"What the fuck is this!?" Riele shrieked enraged.

"Almost every gossip website is featuring your engagement as the main headline Rie" Meave added.

"This is fucking nonsense!" Riele screamed.

"Aww, they even gave you a ship name "Jaele". Isn't that cute?" Bella said.

"It also says here that you two are getting married next month in a small, intimate wedding" she read further.

"But I thought you wanted a big, lavish wedding?" Maeve asked her confused and this time, Riele lost it.

"Meave, if you don't shut the fuck up, I'll kill you!" Riele screamed hysterical wrapping her hands around her neck, almost choking her.

"Hey, hey Rie, stop! What's wrong with you!?" Bella pried her away from Meave as Meave fell back a few steps trying to catch her breath.

"What the fuck Rie!?" Maeve demanded once she has caught herself.

"I'm sorry Mea........" Riele began to apologize.

"Save it, I'm outta here" Meave said walking away.

"Mea, wait, please, I said I'm sorry. Please" Riele pleaded her.

Maeve closed her eyes and took a deep breath before nodding, "Okay but if you do that again....."

"I won't, I promise. I don't know what got into me....."

"Oh boy!" Bella said catching their attention.

"What now?" Riele snapped at her.

Bella looked up at Riele debating if she should tell her or not.

"Just tell me, Bella!" Riele spoke through clenched teeth.

Bella gulped before reading out the latest news, "It is speculated that Riele Downs and her soon to be husband, Jace Norman, will be attending the Golden Globes next week, which is going to be their first official red carpet appearance as a couple"

"I'm gonna kill that fucking loser!" Riele began heading towards the door but was interrupted by her father calling her. Isabella received the call since Riele was in no condition to think straight right now.

"Hello, Mr. Downs......Rie's in the bathroom.....okay, I'll let her know, bye"

"Your dad wants you to come home. Apparently, your fiancé is waiting for you at your house" Isa informed her.