Ex-Girlfriend?

⚠⚠smut warning ⚠⚠

The moment they hit the front door, Jace grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall, pinning her hands above her head

The moment they hit the front door, Jace grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall, pinning her hands above her head. His mouth claimed hers with dominance, devouring her lips with a savage passion that had her melting into him.

A moan flowed from deep in her throat as he kissed her neck. He loved hearing her moans and the way her body responded to his touch. His scent was so intoxicating; it drove her wild and lit the flame of desire every time she was near him.

The moment his lips landed on hers, a jolt of desire ripped through her body and she could feel his hardness pressing into her. She pulled at the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and when the kiss was broken, she pulled it over his head. He pulled down the straps of her dress, his mouth latching onto her perky succulent breasts, sucking and biting the nipple, making her cry out in sensual pleasure. His member was so hard, harder than it had ever been.

Grabbing her ass, he picked her up, her legs wrapped around his waist as he carried her over to the kitchen table. He used his one arm to clear the table, knocking everything onto the floor. Laying her down, he pulled off the rest of her dress and ripped off her thongs.

Getting on top of her, his mouth clamped onto her other needy breast, enjoying the sweet taste of them in his mouth. Her hands found their way to his manhood as she gave him some rub action. His hand went down and between her legs, she was so wet. His touch felt so soft, so sensual, making her tremble with desire. Her core was throbbing, wanting to feel him inside her.

"Jace, I need you, baby" she purred in his ear, her loud breathy moans fueling his hunger and desire. He needed her too; he needed to feel the way her sweet, wet ass pussy felt wrapped tightly around his hard member. When he started unzipping his pants, the table started to wobble making him realize that the table won't be able to hold both their weight.

"I can't do this here," he said, picking her up and going into the bedroom, he tossed her on the bed.

She shivered as she laid there totally naked before him, excitement coursing through her body as she anticipated what was to come. He discarded his pants and briefs and stood before her completely naked, licking his lips as his eyes raked over her delicious curves.

He looked down at her with pure lust, ordering her to open her legs so that he could look at what she was offering him. Standing at the end of the bed, he grabbed her ankles and roughly pulled her towards him.

"Time for my dessert"

He dipped his head, connecting his tongue to her core. His mouth sucking on her clit, gently biting down on it as her hands gripped the bed sheets tightly. His long tongue sliding up and down, his lips pulling at her pussy lips causing her to throw her head back and scream his name in ecstasy.

"Yaasss daddy! Oh yeah, baby. That's it! Yassss!"

The way he ate her, had her floating on cloud nine. He was the only man that could make her feel this way. Before she could realize it, her legs began to shake and her body convulsed as she came. She felt his tongue lapping up her juices. She expected him to give her time to catch her breath but he didn't. Instead, he continued and gave her two more orgasms.