Little Monsters 👿

❤Please VOTE & COMMENT❤

Previously

The door bell rang causing them to stop abruptly and look at each other wide eyed. "Oh shit, mom's here!" Riele shrieked, panicking.

Now

What would her mother-in-law think if she saw what they had been doing in the kitchen?

Riele tried to get down but Jace stopped her. "Please babe, I'm so close and I know you're close too. Let's just finish what we started" He practically begged her.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Riele nodded her head agreeing with him since she knew she wouldn't be able get through the day if they stopped right now. Jace took that as a cue and started ramming into her harder and faster bringing them both to a mind-blowing orgasm.

When they righted themselves and opened the door, Jennifer and her husband had knowing looks on their faces. Embarrased, Riele completely avoided eye contact with her in-laws while Jace tried his best not to stutter as he invited them in and offered some wine.

After talking for a while, Alan offered to go and get the kids from the basement where they had been working on their little "project". No one knew what this project was and they wouldn't tell anyone about it, saying that it was surprise.

When Riele discussed the same thing with her mother-in-law, Jennifer simply laughed. "It's okay, sweetheart, you don't have to worry about anything as long as the FBI doesn't show up at your doorstep" She said, remembering about the time when her dear son had called up a mining operation in Canada trying to buy Uranium for one of his experiments.

"Mom, no!" Jace shrieked and Riele's eyes grew big.

"What!?" She turned to look at her husband who by the way was putting on his most innocent smile.

Turning back to Jennifer, Riele inquired with curiosity. "What did my husband do, mom?" She asked, still pretty much dumbfounded.

"Well, why don't you tell her, Jace?" Jennifer smirked, looking over at her son.

Jace opened to his mouth to speak but was interrupted when Alan returned with their kids, David and Jaci who greeted their grandma Jen with a hug and ran into the kitchen to get their snacks.

Looking at Jace, Alan gave him a weird look before taking his seat beside his wife on the couch and whispering something in her ear causing Jennifer to give him the same weird look.

Before Jace could wonder what that was about, his son and daughter came back from the kitchen and stood in front of him, smiling sweetly.

"Daddy, can I ask you something?" Jaci asked, a little hesitatingly.

"Sure princess, you can ask me anything" Jace replied with a warm smile.

Jaci looked at her brother who nodded his head encouragingly. Walking up to their father, she sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you so much, daddy"

Jace's heart swelled with happiness as he pulled his daughter close and planted a kiss on the side of her head. "Aww, I love you too, princess. So, tell me what do you want?"

"Will you give me anything I want, daddy?" Jaci asked further in her sweetest voice, batting her eyes innocently while Riele rolled her eyes knowingly.

"Of course, princess, anything you want" Jace readily agreed without a second thought. I mean why wouldn't he? Jace loved his daughter so much, she was his cute little princess and he would do anything and everything to make her happy.