Shatter My Heart 😭

💝Please comment & vote💝

Previously

Mitch caught her hands and pulled her to him as he crashed his lips onto hers kissing her forcefully. It took her a moment to catch herself and when she did, she put her hands on his shoulders and tried to push him away but he was too strong as he backed her to the car, caging her.

This was how Jace saw the two of them and what he saw broke his heart into a million pieces.

Now

Jace was livid as he approached them, wanting to beat the ever living shit out of Mitch. He raised his fist and punched him in the face sending him to the ground. Both Riele and Mitch were in shock as they turned around, coming face to face with an apoplectic Jace.

Wiping his bloody lip with back of his hand, Mitch stared up at Jace. "Who the fuck do you think you are, loser?" Mitch spat at him as he got to his feet, staggering a little.

"Jace, please don't...." Riele tried to pull her husband back but he wouldn't move. Instead he grabbed Mitch's shirt collar and punched him one more time. "Stay the hell away from my wife, you bastard" he warned through gritted teeth.

Mitch simply smirked, shaking his head. "You are such a fool to think that your wife is so innocent"

"Mitch don't...." Riele said with an edge in her voice as Jace's eyes darted back and forth between his wife and the guy that was standing before her.

"You know, I could never get enough of the way she screams out my name as I pounded inside her over and over. Come on baby, why don't you tell your so called husband how much you love daddy's dick" Mitch spoke tauntingly.

His words sent a jolt of anger across Jace's body as his muscles tightened and eyes became pitch black. Just the thought of his wife being with someone else had his blood boiling.

"How dare you talk to my wife like that!?" He punched him in the face multiple times until he couldn't tale it anymore and collapsed on the ground. Riele tried to stop him but he was too strong and she couldn't hold him back.

Spitting out blood, Mitch smirked maliciously. "Come on man, you gotta admit, she has one hell of a hot body and is super good in bed"

"Shut your fucking mouth, Mitch!" Riele yelled at him while Jace closed his eyes and took deep breaths, trying very hard to control himself because he was on the verge of losing it.

"Stop denying it, princess. Did you forget about all those times you used to stay at my house because you didn't want to see his disgusting face?" Mitch said and turned to Jace. "Tell me Norman, did you ever wonder why your dear wife did not come home many nights saying that she had to work late?"

Jace squinted his eyes in puzzlement. "Wait, how do you know....."

"Please Baby, let's just go home" Riele tried to pull him towards their car.

Mitch winked at Riele, a menacing smirk playing on his lips. "It was because I was balls deep inside her, all night long"

"No! Mitch, please shut up!" Riele pleaded with him before turning to her husband. "Baby, please don't listen to him" she begged him with tears in her eyes.

Jace couldn't believe what he was hearing right now, all that he heard hit him hard in the heart like a bullet. He turned to look at his wife, his eyes evident with hurt and sorrow. "Riele, is it true?"

Before Riele could answer, Mitch spoke up. "Yes it is true, loser. I'm the one she loves and I'm the one she wants. She is and will always be MINE! Now, why don't you get lost so my girlfriend and I can....."