Burning Desire 🔥

❤Please VOTE & COMMENT❤

Previously

She looked into his eyes, her eyes aflame with desire. "Jace, I want you, take me home, now" She ordered him.

Feeling himself getting instantly hard, he still needed to make sure if she meant what she said. "Rie, are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Now, come on, Norman" She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the exit and into the car.

 Now, come on, Norman" She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the exit and into the car

*Warning: Steamy scene ahead*

Now

At first, they wanted to go home but made the decision to go the guest house instead so as to have some privacy for the night.

Making it to the bedroom, she slammed the door shut and flung herself at him, putting her hands behind his head, she drew him down and kissed him. It was a passionate kiss as his arms went around her waist, pressing his body against hers. Their hearts beating in unison, they missed each other so much.

After several months of not being this close, their bodies were consumed with raw passion. "Gosh, I missed you so much, Rie" He moaned into her mouth as he cupped her breasts gently massaging them through the material of her dress.

Time lost meaning to Riele as their tongues fought for dominance, but at some point her wetness became too much and she lost her patience as her hips bucked up, grinding against his manhood causing him to groan in pleasure. As they continued to kiss, he picked her up and carried her over to the bed, and laid her down, getting on top of her.

Breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes before placing his lips on her neck. He moved down over her collarbone and over her shoulder, leaving little love bites on the way.

He was nibbling, licking and teasing her. He loved watching her squirm, pant and beg for more while he devoured every inch of her body. The sweet sounds of her soft little moans driving his lust and desire. He moved his hands over her breasts, slowly moving down as he pushed her dress up and his one hand went between her legs.

When she felt his hand going between her legs and rubbing her pussy, she closed her eyes and whispered his name in a meek voice. "Jace"

Hearing his name being spoken, he stopped what he was doing and removed his hand from between her legs causing Riele's eyes to flutter open in confusion. "Jace?" She said, tears starting to form in her eyes.

Did he not want her anymore? Has he lost interest in her or is he mad at her for denying sex for so long?

Placing his hands on either side of her head on the pillow, he looked down at her. "Rie, is this what you really want or are you just doing this because you feel obliged to please me? Because babe, you know I would never force you into anything. I can wait as long as you want" He said sincerely.