Payback 😈

A/N: Hi darlings, I'm so sorry for the long wait in unloading this chapter. I've been busy with school and work. I hope you like this chapter 😘😘😘

💝Please vote & comment💝

Previously

"But....." Sean opened his mouth to argue but got interrupted by Jace. "Good bye, Sean. Thanks for letting me stay at your house these past few days" he said and left.

Just then Sean got a phone call and he received it. "Hello?"

Sean's eyes grew big in shock. "What!? Oh my God! Yes, yes we're on our way right now" He hung up the call and ran outside to stop his best friend. "Jace, buddy, wait up....."

Now

"I'm sorry, Sean but nothing you say is going to stop me from leaving" Jace said with finality.

"No buddy, please just listen to me...."

Jace shook his head. "Goodbye, Sean" He turned to leave but stopped dead in his tracks when Sean spoke up. "Your mother is in the hospital, Jace" he said.

"What!?" Jace turned around in shock. "Sean, what are you saying?" His voice shook as he spoke.

"Yes buddy, I just got a call from your sister and she said that your mother had a heart attack this morning" Sean explained.

"Oh my God!" Jace's hand flew to his mouth as tears pooled in his eyes, he couldn't believe what he was hearing right now.

"Don't worry buddy, Ella said that they took her to the hospital and...."

"How is she? Is she okay? Sean, please tell me my mom's okay!" Jace begged him, tears rolling down his cheeks. His mother and sister are the only family he has now and he couldn't imagine losing either of them.

"Ella said the doctors are running some tests but don't worry buddy I'm sure everything is fine" Sean tried to give him some reassurance but Jace could feel his anxiety levels rising, his chest started heaving as he struggled to take in air.

"My mom....I....I can't lose her.....I can't lose her...." He started crying.

"Jace, buddy, please calm down, please buddy" Sean hugged him tightly and rubbed his back to calm him.

"I can't lose my mom, I can't. I need to see her" Jace looked up at his best friend. "Sean, if you don't mind....." he began to speak but Sean spoke up.

"I know buddy, come on let's go" he said and went to start the car while Jace raced back into the apartment and set his suitcase in the living room before rushing back to Sean's car.

As he was about to get in, Mitch showed up, with a huge scowl on his face.

"Mr. Hope, what are you doing here?" Jace inquired, looking at him with a mixture of shock and confusion.

Stomping over, Mitch grabbed Jace by the shoulders and shook him, yelling at him furiously. "You fucking scumbag bitch, why the fuck are you still here!? Did I not tell you leave this city and never come back!?" He demanded in a dangerous tone.

"M....Mr. Hope, I....I can exp...." Jace began to speak but Mitch wrapped his hand around his throat and started squeezing it. "Bitch, I'm going to kill you"

Sean was baffled by the events happening in front of his eyes as he immidiately got out of the car and went to rescue his friend. "Hey, leave my friend alone!" He pushed Mitch away causing him to stumble back a few steps.