Truth and Lies

Previously

"Hi, baby!" Riele flew into his arms.

Mitch awkwardly wrapped his arms around her, "Hi princess!" He spoke with fake excitement.

Now

"What are you doing here princess?" Mitch inquired with an edge in his tone.

"Oh well I thought I would spend the night with my bae" Riele tiptoed to kiss him but Mitch stepped back, "Ahh....now's not a great time princess" He said holding her at arm's length.

"Why baby?" Riele tilted her head in confusion.

"Ahh....." Mitch hesitated not knowing what to say.

"Baby, what's taking you so long?" Shelby called him from the bedroom.

Riele squinted her eyes, "Is that Shelby?"

Before Mitch could reply, "But she said she was busy with her boyfriend?" Riele said as she walked past him towards his bedroom.

"Yes,...uhm....she stopped by on the way. We were just talking. Look princess why don't you go home and I'll...." he tried to get her to leave but she had already walked into the bedroom.

"Shelby!?" Riele's eyes flew open in shock.

"Riele!?" Shelby quickly covered herself with the blanket.

"Princess it's not what it looks like" Mitch tried to explain.

Riele turned to him fuming, "Really!? Cuz it looks like you're fucking another woman behind my back, Mitch!" she yelled.

"Baby please I...."

"Why is she naked in your bed Mitch?" Riele's eyes held ire.

"Please Princess, listen to m....."

"WHY THE FUCK IS SHE NAKED IN YOUR FUCKING BED MITCHELL!?" Riele screamed at him.

"Please let me explain, princess. Please" Mitch spoke in a calm voice with pleading eyes.

"You have one minute!" Riele said crossing her arms across her chest angrily.

"Okay princess, please just trust me, it was a mistake. I'm so sorry. She came onto me and I didn't know how it happened but one thing led to another and..... Look it was just a onetime thing. It meant nothing. She means nothing to me, princess. You're the one I want. You're the one I love Princess!" Mitch explained in a sincere voice.

Riele's face softened and her lips turned up in a smile, "I love you too baby" She wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly.

"Aww, you were expecting me to say that, weren't you?" Mitch said in a mocking way causing Riele to pull back and look at him in confusion, "What are you talking about baby?"

"Just kick her out baby" Shelby ordered her boyfriend, "It's a waste of time talking to that self-centered worthless whore!" She added giving Riele a disgusted once-over and this made Riele furious.

"Shut your fucking mouth you fucking backstabbing bitch!" Riele grabbed her hair and shook her violently.

"Stop it Riele!" Mitch yelled as he pried Shelby from Riele's grip.

"You fucking bitch! How dare you try to steal my boyfriend!?" Riele began hitting her while Mitch tried to hold her back in vain. Shelby began to scream in fear.

This made him enraged as he grabbed Riele's hair and dragged her out of the bedroom.

"Let. Me. Go." Riele began hitting his chest, earning a hard slap to her face.