Love Me Like You Do 💕

❤Please VOTE & COMMENT❤

Opening the front door, Riele walked in as quietly as possible not wanting to wake up her kids or the live in maid. However, she had hoped that one person would be awake even though it was pretty late.

For the past three weeks Riele had been in Italy, filming for her next movie and she missed her family so much. Although she was scheduled to arrive the next day, she decided to come home early and surprise them but unfortunately her flight got delayed and by the time she had reached LA, it was nearly two in the morning.

Tiptoeing up the stairs, she went to the kids' bedrooms to check up on them before heading towards their bedroom. Cracking the door open a little bit, she poked her head in to see her husband splayed out on the bed asleep, snoring lightly.

Looking at his sleeping form, Riele couldn't help but feel her panties soak with her wetness. Her husband looked hot as fuck and she could see that he had a stiff tent under the covers.

Naughty thoughts crossed her mind as she slowly opened the door wider and walked in, locking the door behind her. Walking over to the bed, she stopped in her tracks when she heard him mumbling something in his sleep making her realise that he was having a dream.

Leaning over, she tried to hear what he was saying and what she heard brought a wide grin on her face.

"Hmm, just like that, baby...." Jace moaned in his sleep. He was dreaming about her.

Chuckling to herself, Riele discarded her clothes and climbed onto the bed, a mischievous smirk playing on her lips. Gently removing the covers to reveal his naked form, her eyes transfixed on his manhood that was erect and glistening with precum causing her mouth to salivate.

She licked her lips greedily as she stared at his ten inch hungrily. It had been three weeks since she tasted him and knew she can't wait a moment longer, her kitty was starving. She was thirsty and the only thing that could quench her thirst was right in front of her eyes. 

She lowered her body to his erect shaft and pressed a butterfly kiss onto the tip of his cock, running her fingers tenderly over his length causing him to shiver slightly but still sound asleep. She then twirled her tongue over his tip tickling his slit before taking all of him in her mouth.

"Fuck yes, Rie..." Jace groaned in his sleep, his hands grabbing at the bed sheet as she slowly moved her head up and down his shaft making him moan in pleasure.

The warmth of her mouth wrapped around his cock and the way her soft lips glided up and down his length felt so good. When she felt his balls tighten, she started deep throating him as her hands gently massaged his balls causing him to come hard inside her mouth. She swallowed all of it and then licked the rest of his cum that had dribbled down his dick, savoring the taste of his essence.

"Oh Rie, that was amazing, babe" He moaned out, still in his sleep as she continued to suck on his tip like it was her most favourite popsicle.

Jace's eyebrows furrowed a little in confusion because the dream felt so real and then when Riele moaned, he felt a vibration going along the length of his cock.

Jace's eyes flew open as he looked down and was met with the naked form of his wife. "Rie, what are you doing!?" He squeaked startled, rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

She looked up at him, her doe eyes sparkling with desire. Popping his dick out of her mouth, she answered him. "Sorry, I couldn't resist" She batted her eyes smiling sheepishly as she climbed on top of him.

"Also, thought I would make your dream come true" She added in a sultry voice, her lips so close to his ear that his shoulders raised against the sensation and his manhood stood at attention.