Recurring Nightmares

A/N: Hi darlings! Sorry for the delay in uploading this chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Also, thank you so much for 100k+ reads on this book...💕

❤Please Vote & Comment❤

"Please! Please, I'm begging you. Please, let me go!" Riele cried out as she placed her hands on his chest and tried to push him away with all her might but to no avail.

He just chuckled darkly as he tore her clothes off of her and tossed her on the bed. "You're MINE and I will never let you go" he declared as he hovered on top of her and crashed his lips onto hers, giving her a sloppy kiss. She tried to fight him but he was too strong.

He looked down at her and smirked devilishly. "Now, if you don't want me to punish you, I suggest you stop fighting and submit to me"

"Please, don't do this. Please, please don't hurt me" she begged, looking into his dark soulless eyes earning a hard slap across her face.

"Shut your fucking mouth, you dirty slut!" He growled, eyes flashing dangerously as he pinned her hands above her head and entered her in one hard thrust causing her to scream in pain.

"No! Please, stop!" She screamed out causing Jace to wake up with a start. Worrying something was wrong with the baby, he immediately turned to look at his wife and saw her thrashing about and whimpering loudly.

"Rie, Rie, wake up" He spoke in a gentle voice, trying not to panic.

"Please don't!" She cried out as if she was in pain.

"Babe, wake up, it's just a dream" he tried again and when that didn't work, he reached out and gently shook her.

Riele's reaction was so sudden that it sent him stumbling backwards and shocked the hell out of him. The second that his hand made contact with her side, she let out a blood curdling scream and jumped off the bed and ran to the far side of the room and hid in the corner crying.

Alarmed, Jace quickly approached his wife only for her cower away in fear. "Please, don't hurt me..." she pleaded, shaking like a leaf.

"Rie, it's okay, its just me. I...I won't hurt you" he said softly, his hand reaching out when she let out another scream, scurrying away from him. Putting her hands in begging motion, she cried harder. "Please, leave me alone, I'm begging you"

Jace understood that she was having a nightmare and it looked like she was close to going into shock so he forcefully pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her. "Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay, baby. It's just a bad dream. It's okay" he rubbed her back, whispering words of comfort.

Acting on instinct, she tried to push him away but he just held her tightly. "Baby, please wake up. You're just having a bad dream that's all" he shook her gently causing her to come to her senses.

She blinked the sleep from her eyes and feeling slightly disoriented, she looked up at her husband. "J.....Jace?"

Cupping her face in his hands, he kissed her forehead. "Are you okay, precious? Is everything okay with the baby?" He inquired with concern.

She nodded her head slightly and wrapped her arms around him, crying into his chest. "Shhh, shhh, it's okay, baby. It's okay" he stroked her hair lovingly. Her body shook with silent sobs as she hugged him for dear.

Eventually, her eyes grew heavy as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. As gently as he could, he lifted her up in his arms and carried her back to the bed. Laying on his side, he watched her for a while before sleep consumed him.