Dinner Date!

"Did you know that fucking scumbag bitch actually had the audacity to snitch on me!? My dad has never been so angry with me. All because of that fucking worthless dipshit son of a bitch!" Riele vented out.

"Calm down girl I'm here for you and I'll help you get your revenge on him. You just have to be patient for a little longer that's all" Shelby replied calmly.

"I don't know Shelby, whenever I look at him; I just want to strangle him so bad! Even my dumbass friends are siding with that skidrow bitch!"

"I'm with you Rie, I understand what you're going through. We'll make sure he suffers for putting you through this"

"Thanks, Shelby, you're the only one that understands me. Kay, talk to you later. I've to go meet Mitch"

"Kay bye girl"

Shelby hung up the call and scoffed, "Fucking self-absorbed bitch!"

"Forget about her and come back babe" Mitch called her from his bed but was interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Ahh fuck!" He groaned as he received the call.

"Hey princess......yeah sorry about that I kinda am busy right now. Maybe tomorrow?.......thanks baby, love you" Mitch spoke sweetly into the phone and hung up.

"Now, where were we?" He said beckoning Shelby to him. Shelby smirked as she got on top of him straddling him, connecting her lips to his.

**********************************************************************************

After a long day of filming, Riele huffed as she headed to her dressing room. As soon as she opened the door, her face lit up instantly.

"Baby!" she ran into his arms as he scooped her up connecting his lips to hers, giving her hungry needy kisses.

"I missed you princess" he said, his kisses trailing down her neck as he unzipped her dress pulling it all the way down.

"I missed you too baby" she began to undress him, removing his pants and boxers.

He ripped off her thongs and lifted her up, pinning her to the door as he entered her, fucking her hard and fast.

"So fucking tight princess" he grunted in her ear as he thrust in her with long deep strokes causing her to throw her head back in pleasure.

"Yes, daddy right there! Fuck!" she screamed.

He put his hand over her mouth, "Shhh baby don't get us caught" he warned, shoving deep into her. 

He then replaced his hand with his mouth, kissing her making sure her moans are muffled. Soon, she felt her walls clenching around him and eyes turned to the back of her head. She began to shatter as he released himself completely inside her.

They panted as they came down from their high when they were interrupted by a knocking on the door.

"Fuck" Mitch pulled out putting on his clothes in a hurry.

"Shhh" Riele shushed him putting on her own clothes.

After making sure they were decent, Riele opened the door to reveal one of her assistants, Ashley.

"What Ashley!?" Riele yelled at her assistant.

"Mr. Norman is here for you Ms. Downs" she informed looking scared.

Riele sucked her teeth angry. That fucking loser wouldn't even let her spend time with her boyfriend.

"Tell him I'll be there in 5 minutes" Riele snapped at the girl and shut the door in her face.