Forgive & Forget

"What the fuck Ricky!? How the fuck did I lose three movie offers in just two weeks!? Huh?" Mitch demanded furiously.

"Mr. Hope, I honestly don't....." Ricky began to explain but Mitch grabbed him by the collar and pulled him closer, "Are you fucking with me Ricky!?" Mitch growled enraged.

Ricky was scared by his actions, "N....no sir, I...."

"Don't fucking try me Ricky. I'm warning you one last time, if you don't get me those fucking deals back within the next two days, I'll fuck you up for good!" He threatened him.

"Y......yes sir" Ricky shivered, swallowing hard.

Mitch gave him a deadly glare, "You better not repeat this fuckery again. Do I make myself clear!?"

"Y....yes sir. I'll talk to the producers right now!" Ricky squeaked as he gathered his stuff and ran out the door.

Mitch plopped on the couch rubbing his temples. He had lost three movie deals and two endorsement deals in just two weeks and to top it all off, the producers warned him of his rude behaviour towards the crew.

He was brought out of his thoughts by his girlfriend calling him, "Hey baby, I'm going shopping and I need your credit card!" Shelby said putting on her heels.

"Not now babe" Mitch replied dismissively.

"Come on baby, I got no time for this. Sarah is waiting for me in the car" Shelby said taking his wallet from his pocket.

"For fucks sake, I said NO Shelby!" He pushed her away angrily.

Shelby took a step back and stared at him baffled out of her mind, "Baby?"

"Don't "baby" me bitch! I know you're nothing but a money-grubbing slut but guess what you ain't gon get no money from me!" He said with finality.

Shelby scoffed seethingly. "Fuck you Mitch! I thought we were partners! I thought you love me but you still pining for that self-centered whore!"

"This has nothing to do with her, Shelby!" Mitch snapped irritated.

"Yeah right!" Shelby laughed derisively, "You know you're so fucking dumb. That bitch is the reason you lost your movie deals and yet you're supporting her!" She gave him a dirty look.

"Will you just shut the fuck up!? Just get lost!" He yelled at her.

Shelby squinted her eyes apoplectic, "If you're mad at her then go take your revenge on her instead of yelling at me! Oh wait you don't have the balls to do that" She sneered giving him a contemptuous once-over.

Mitch grabbed her hair and pulled her to him, causing her to yelp. "Look bitch, I ain't in no mood to listen to your fucking nagging shit. So, shut your fucking mouth before I decide to lock you up for a whole week! " he warned her.

This made her enraged as she wriggle free from his grip. "Fuck you Mitch! I'm not gonna stand here and take your fucking attitude! Go fuck yourself jerk!" She flipped him the bird and left.

"Such a fucking bitch!" He cursed out running his hand through his hair as he pondered over what Shelby had said.

******************************************************************************************

"Aww, come on baby, do we have to leave already?" Her hand went up inside his shirt as a wicked smirk played on her lips.

"Riele, No!" He caught her hand stopping her.

"Please, daddy!" She went to kiss him but he stopped her.

"Rie, it's almost one in the afternoon and we need to go home!" He said sternly.