Just A Dream!

As soon as they entered the room, he pinned her to the door and ripped off her blouse and skirt leaving her only in her underwear.

He crashed his lips onto hers as he kissed her hungry. His hands roamed her body grabbing her ass squeezing it earning a soft moan.

She jumped onto him wrapping her legs around his waist as he carried her to the bed.

He discarded his own clothes and got on top of her kissing her passionately, their tongues fighting for dominance.

His kisses trailed down her neck sucking on her sweet spot causing her to arch her back in pleasure as she let out a deep moan.

She raised her hips and started grinding on him as she ran her fingers through his hair.

They were hot for each other.

Jace couldn't wait anymore as he removed his boxers, pushed her thongs to the side and entered her with urgency.

He started slow, rolling his hips as he moved in and out of her sending her into an alternate sensual dimension.

"Yasss faster daddy fuck!" Riele said as she pulled him to her kissing him.

"Fuck, you're so tight Rie!" Jace grunted as he pounded in her making her feel his full length causing her to throw her head back and scream out in pleasure.

"Yasss daddy! That's it! Yass...." She screamed as he hit yet another of her wall.

He grunted as her core clenched around his member as he kept nailing her until he felt himself twitching inside her.

"Daddy! I'm cumming"

"Me too babe!" they both released at the same time.

Her eyes turned to the back of her head as his warm essence filled her.

Jace emptied his seeds inside her before pulling out and falling on the bed beside her as they both panted, their bodies cooling down.

"I love you princess" Jace kissed her lips after they came down from their high.

"I love you too Jace" she smiled softly.

"Wait!"

Her eyes flew open as she realized what she had just said. She sat up on the bed in panic as she saw darkness around her. She was panting and sweating as she tried to even out her breath.

She immediately turned on the night lamp and looked at the clock on her nightstand. It was 3 in the morning.

She blew out in relief when she realized that all of that was just a dream.

She turned to look at Jace who was sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed. She could hear him snoring lightly.

She scoffed and adjusted the pillow wall between them, adding a few extra pillows just to be sure. She then tried to go back to sleep but every time she closed her eyes, all she could see was his face while he pounded into her.

She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror as she began to remember the vivid dream once again.

"Stop it Rie! It's just a dream. Just. A. Dream." she said to herself.

Truth is ever since that kiss, three days ago, Riele has been desperately avoiding Jace at all costs because, for some damn reason, she felt herself becoming hot whenever he was near her.

Of course, Jace tried to avoid her too because every time he was near her, he had to control the burning urge to pin her down and fuck her senseless.

Plus he didn't want to scare her off with the huge tent that forms in his briefs as soon as she comes anywhere near him.

So, to sum it up, Jace and Riele avoided each other like the fucking plague.

Back to the present, Riele turned on the water and splashed the cold water onto her face trying to forget the dream.

The way he touched her, the way his tongue played with her clit and the way his dick made her feel fulfilled. She began soaking without even realizing it as her thongs became wet.

"Fuck! What the fuck is wrong with me!?" She cursed herself as she discarded her clothes and got in the shower.

Jace woke up at around 3.10 am with a raging hard-on. He groaned frustrated as he couldn't stop himself from thinking about his wife's plump lips and perky edible mounds and the way they would feel in his mouth when he sucked on them. Her voice when she screamed his name while he drilled in her.

He shook his head as he went to the bathroom to try and get his dick to go down. It was absolutely frustrating how much he wanted her. Needed her.

He decided to take a shower as he discarded his clothes and opened the shower curtain to reveal a naked Riele getting ready to take a shower.

His eyes grew big and for a moment he thought that he was still dreaming when she screamed as she wrapped her towel around her body.

"What the fuck bitch!? Get the fuck out of here!" She yelled at him.

Jace caught himself as he immediately closed the curtain and ran back into the room.

He blinked his eyes a few times and gulped as he imagined her slender body and her perfect curves.

Her boobs, her lips, her flat waist, her silky smooth chocolate skin...She was even sexier than he had imagined her in his dreams.

"Oh, God! fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" Jace groaned as he looked at his dick standing up straight.

He shook his head as he slowly began stroking his erect member. He closed his eyes and imagined his wife's perfectly round boobs as he stroked himself.

Thankfully, he was able to get it down after a while. He then put on his clothes and went back to sleep.

Riele stepped out of the shower and looked to see if he was still there. After making sure he was not in the bathroom, she quickly ran to the door and locked it, cursing herself for not doing it before.

She then dried herself with the towel and slowly opened the door as she quietly skipped to the closet and got her clothes. She looked at his sleeping form and her mind once again wandered off to the events of earlier when she saw him butt naked.

Gosh, those rock-hard abs....she wished she could run her hands over his six-pack.

"Shut the fuck up Riele! You hate him!" She reprimanded herself.

But that dick....damn it was huge. Like at least ten inches long.

Her mouth started salivating as she imagined sucking on his dick, deep throating him.

She started rubbing her clit as she let out a soft moan. She closed her eyes and leaned on the door inserting two of her fingers inside her as she began pumping them in and out of her pussy imagining his naked body.

She increased the pace as she covered her mouth with her other hand to make sure her loud moans are muffled.

"Yesss Jace just like that baby!" She moaned as she fingered herself vigorously sending her over the edge.

She released all over her fingers as she removed them and washed her hands before getting dressed and going back to the bedroom.

She saw that it was nearly 4 am as she turned off the light and went back to sleep on her side of the bed.

A/N: Looks like Jace and Riele are having a really hard time keeping their thoughts to themselves. What will happen now?

Please don't forget to vote and comment...