I'm done Playing Nice!

When he came out, he saw Sarah waiting for him with a devious smirk on her face.

"Hi baby!" she bit her bottom lip seductively.

"Are you kidding me right now!?" Jace yelled irately.

"Aww, don't be like that baby, come on" she said taking his hand but he yanked it out of her grip.

"What the fuck is wrong with you woman!? Why are you doing this to me!?" Jace demanded furiously.

"Because I want you Jacey!" she said taking a step towards him as he moved back, "Just leave me the fuck alone woman!" he yelled at her.

"But I love you baby!" Sarah came close to him when the door opened to reveal Riele.

"Don't you fucking dare......" Riele stopped mid-sentence when she saw Sarah standing just inches away from Jace.

Riele shook her head chuckling dryly, "And here I thought you couldn't get any worse!"

"Please Riele, it's not what it looks like. Sarah and I......" Jace began to explain.

"So her name's Sarah huh?" she said giving Sarah a deathly death stare while Sarah had the most innocent expression on her face.

"Riele, I......." Jace began but got interrupted by Sarah, "Come on baby, let's go back to my room"

"Yeah, "baby" go to her room cuz you ain't got no entry here" Riele screamed and shut the door in his face.

Jace turned to Sarah infuriated, "Okay who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want with me!?" he demanded her.

"I already told you, baby, I want you and only you" she replied guiding her hands on his chest.

"Get the fuck away from me woman! Geez what is wrong with you!?" he pushed her again and walked away.

*********************************************************************************

"So, did it work!?" Shelby inquired eagerly.

"Well yeah, I mean....." Sarah dragged her words.

"You had one job Sarah and you can't even do that!?" Shelby hissed from the other end of the line.

"Please sis I swear I really tried...."

"Well, try harder! And frankly how hard is it to get him to fall for you!? He's a guy for fuck's sake!"

"That's true but....."

"Stop making excuses and get to work!" Shelby said curtly.

Sarah humphed in defeat, "Okay sis, I'll call you later" she said and hung up.

If she wanted that movie role, she needed to up her game, Sarah thought as she went back to her room to think of a new plan.

*********************************************************************************

Jace opened the door to see his wife engrossed in her phone. He closed the door with a thud causing her to look up.

Her face instantly became furious seeing him, "What the fuck are you doing here bitch!? Didn't I tell you....."

"Will you just stop talking for a second and let me explain!?" Jace's voice thundered.

"Explain to me what bitch!? How you cheated on me!?" Riele demanded furiously.

"For the love of God, I did not cheat on you Riele! I would never cheat on you! Why won't you trust me!?" he yelled pissed.

Riele scoffed, "Trust you? How can I trust a cheater like you asshole!?"

"Stop accusing me Riele! You don't even know me. You just base things off of what you think you know" he yelled.

"No bitch I based it off what I saw!" she retorted back.

Jace squinted his eyes furious, "What you saw or what you chose to see?" He questioned sarcastically.

"Same difference bitch" she seethed.

"Why won't you give me the benefit of doubt Riele!? She was the one who came onto me even though I kept pushing her away" Jace tried to explain.

"Yeah right. And you expect me to believe you!? Guess what loser, I don't!" she snapped and turned to leave when he caught her hand and pulled her back. He then pushed her to the wall, cornering her.

She tried to wriggle out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Let me go, bitch!" She screamed trying to free herself but he caught both her arms caging her.

"That's it! You know what, I'm done playing nice! What in the world is your problem Riele!? I've been nothing but nice to you and yet you keep accusing me of something that I didn't do and you wouldn't even let me explain myself!"

Jace didn't realize how close they were as Riele shivered a little from the closeness. She could feel his breath fanning her. Suddenly her body became hot. She couldn't help but be aware of his intoxicating scent and the feel of his touch. She gulped as she began taking shallow breaths.

Jace observed the change in her demeanor as her heartbeat quickened mirroring his own. He took a step forward closing the gap as he practically pressed his body to hers. Riele's chest was heaving as she struggled to control her breathing.

Jace's eyes bore into her soul as one of his hands went up to her cheek. His fingers touching her face was tender, oozing with heat that burst its way to the depth of her womanhood as she felt herself getting wet.

Riele's mind was screaming at her to get away from him but her body was aching for him to touch her more. Jace, on the other hand, could feel the heat between them grow as he wrapped his other hand around her waist. He lowered his head as his lips met hers.

It started out as a simple peck but soon got deeper as every part of her body dazzled with awareness and ached with desire. Her hands spontaneously wrapped around his neck bringing him closer.

He left her lips and went down to her neck as he began placing little kisses along the way. When he reached her sweet spot, she let out a soft moan. He began sucking on her sweet spot as her moans became louder fuelling his desire.

Before they could go any further, Riele's phone began to ring causing them to pull apart immediately. 

"Fuck" Jace cursed mentally and stepped back. He so wanted to continue tasting her sweet essence and it took everything in him not to pin her to the wall and fuck her to the point where she doesn't even remember her name.

Riele tried to hide her flushed face as she swiftly walked towards her phone while Jace cleared his throat and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

Riele mentally scolded herself for falling for him. His touch melted her and she couldn't let that happen. She had to find a way out of this craziness.

A/N: We see that Sarah is working with Shelby to ruin Jace and Riele's marriage. Also,  things got heated up between Jace and Riele. What will happen now?

Please don't forget to vote and comment...