Past Mistakes

Previously

"Please, Riele, don't force me on this" he said curt and left.

Now

Riele stomped back into the room fuming. "What the hell is he thinking!?" She exclaimed exasperated as she plopped on the bed.

"What happened, Rie?" Maeve asked her.

Riele told them what happened. "He's acting too much, guys!" She frowned.

"Well, can you blame him after what you did the last time?" Bella said, her voice dripping with judgment.

"What last time?" Maeve asked confused.

"Yeah, what last time?" Riele chimed in, equally confused.

"You don't remember?" Bella asked, anger evident in her tone.

"No, I don't" Riele replied honestly.

Bella shook her head, "Of course, you don't remember. Why would you?" she scoffed.

Flashback

Jace stopped the car in front of the night club and got out. He went around and opened the door for his wife.

Riele simply stepped out of the car and walked over to her friends, greeting them with a hug.

"Come on, girls" Riele said walking towards the entrance when Isabella stopped her.

"Aren't you gonna invite Jace?" She asked, giving her a disapproving look.

Riele rolled her eyes and turned to see Jace standing by the car with a soft smile, hoping she would ask him to join her.

"Oh come on Bella, I'm sure they have enough waiters inside the club to serve us drinks" she said loudly so that Jace could hear her.

"Besides, he won't even qualify for that job" she commented snickering derisively.

"Isn't that right, Jace?" She asked him, giving him a death glare, daring him to disagree.

Jace clenched his fist holding onto his slipping patience. "Riele's right Isabella, you guys go and have fun. I'll wait here" Jace replied with a polite smile.

Riele squinted her eyes suspiciously, as she walked over to him. "While you wait, don't you dare flirt with some fucking flusy or else...." She warned him, with a smile on her face so no one would know what she was saying to him.

Jace just closed his eyes and blew out. He was this close to yelling at her but he didn't want to make a scene and draw the media's attention.

"Don't worry, Riele, I won't" he assured her with a tight smile.

Riele gave him a stink eye before turning around to leave when Jace observed the way other guys were gawking at her and he didn't like it.

"Rie, wait" he caught her hand, stopping her.

She turned to him, her face red with fury. "Don't you dare touch me, you fucking gutter bitch!" She spat at him, yanking her hand away.

"Rie, please be careful and don't drink too much. And if you need me, I'll be right here. Just give me a call and I'll....." He tried to say when she her face turned apoplectic.

"Just zip it, you fucking worthless piece of shit! I can take care of myself and I don't need no pathetic loser like you to dictate me on what I should do! Know your fucking limits and shut the fuck up!" She snapped, flipping him the bird, before turning around and walking away.